Bend Flex LED Strip 7.2w/m 24V IP20 ~ Baltic Ivy Series
Items over 2.4m (8ft) in length require LTL freight shipping which is more expensive than regular parcel service. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
Bend Flex LED strip lighting's uniquely shaped PCB allows the strip to be bend horizontally to enable it to be easily bend into an S shape and therefore serves as an ideal strip for small channel letter applications in the sign industry.
- Type: LED Bend Flex Strip
- Lumens/m: 985 - 1015
- CRI Output: 80
- Wattage: 7.2W/m (3.28ft)
- LED Chips per Meter/3.28ft: SMD2835 60LED/m (3.28ft)
- power up to 8-10m of LED strip from one side without any visible loss of light at the end (double that amount when powering from both sides)
- Voltage: DC24v
- IP Rating: IP20
- PCB Width: 6mm (0.236inches)
- Cuttable Every: 100mm (3.94inches)
- Roll length: 5m/16.4ft Roll
- Colors: 2700k, 3000k, 4000k & 6000k
- Warranty: 3 Year (50 000 hour lifespan)
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, endcaps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately.
- For your convenience Wired4Signs USA can assemble ready to use plug and play light fitting to your specification.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED strip that has been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request