Electronic Phase Dimmable driver ~ LINDRIVE
Power supply only ~ LEDs and all other accessories are sold separately
The LINDRIVE is an electronic Class 2, phase dimmable LED driver with a low profile hard plastic case making it the perfect choice for lower power tape lighting, kick/cove lighting, under cabinet lighting and multiple other residential and commercial lighting applications. The ETL Listed enclosure utilizes covered, side feed terminal blocks for easy wiring and installation, eliminating the need for a separate junction box. The driver features auto reset, over current and short circuit protection as well as an efficiency over 90% resulting in low operating case temperature. The LINDRIVE SERIES is phase dimmable with leading edge dimmers.
- Side Feed Terminal Blocks for Easy Wiring and Installation Eliminating the Need for a Separate Junction Box.
- Phase Dimmable with Leading Edge TRIAC Dimmers
- Auto Reset, Over Current and Short Circuit Protection
- Up to 90% Efficiency
- ETL Listed
- 5-year Warranty
- Installation: Terminal Blocks with Side Feed
- Driver Type: Class 2 Single Channel
- Dimming: Phase Dimmable with Leading Edge Dimmer
- Input Voltage: 100VAC – 130VAC, 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 12VDC or 24VDC
- Environmental: Dry and Damp
- Listing: ETL Listed
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, endcaps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately
- We can also assemble a plug and play light fitting with this powersupply according to your specifications.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED profiles and covers that have been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request