Flexible Diffuser for LED Strip ~ Model Neon Redondo XL
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
Diffuser only ~ LEDs, end caps and all accessories are sold separately
Neon Redondo XL is a high quality opal silicone diffuser profile. It is suitable for perimeter decorative lighting, illuminating cavities, etc. It is ideal for Neon-like letter signs and corporate letters, similar to traditional neon. The internal cavity can house an IP20 LED strip, with a PCB of 10mm and the recommended power not greater than 12W/m. We recommend using our White Iris Series LED strip. Thanks to Redondo's IP67 waterproofing and UV protection, this product is suitable for outdoor areas and damp zones (sealing the connector and the endcap with the recommended silicone is a must). Redondo XL diffuser profile is sold in lengths of 1000mm (3.28ft) and longer rolls as required.
- Diameter: 0.787Inch (20mm)
- Maximum LED strip width: 10mm
- Maximum LED strip power: 12W/m
- Waterproof rating IP67 (provided that connectors and endcaps are sealed with the recommended silicon)
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, end caps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately from the aluminum profile. Select the available components below.
- Please note that raw or natural profiles or channels are not anodized and need to be coated or painted, or they will oxidize over time in outdoor applications.
- LED profiles can easily be cut by hand or by machine.
- For your convenience Wired4Signs USA can cut LED profiles according to your requirements. Please leave instructions in the order comment box.
- We can also assemble a plug and play light fitting with this profile according to your specifications.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED profiles and covers that have been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request