Recessed 3-inch LED Light Strip Channel ~ Model RPLW80FL
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
Profile only - diffusers and all other accessories sold separately
The RPLW80-FL linear recessed lighting channel is a high-quality aluminum profile suitable for many architectural applications. The RPLW80-FL's robust and well-thought-out ceiling recessed linear light design enables inline connectors to be installed to form linkable led linear light bar fixtures to create a long passage lighting feature or rectangle recessed ceiling light units.
The 3-inch led light strip, together with our King Protea Series led strip, will provide excellent functional lighting from bathrooms to boardrooms, or its homogenous look is a good choice for decorative linear led lighting.
The optional adjustable spring clips self-adjust for perfect recessed lighting for 1-inch thick ceilings
The large structure provides an excellent heatsink to house up to 36watts per meter of led strip lighting and many rows of the led strip to make it an architect's choice for a recessed led strip lighting channel.
RPLW80-FL is a ceiling-mounted linear led lighting channel for installation in plasterboard or wood ceilings. When making use of our waterproof led tape, it makes excellent outdoor recessed linear led lighting for hotel entrance canopies. We also offer the service of resin filling our led channels to make tough exterior linear led lighting.
The optional Vega95 polished reflectors, along with our high-performance King Protea white led strip, turn this channel into a super-high, high-efficiency recessed linear light fixture. The led mirrors improve the luminaire efficiency by 10-18%, depending on the type of LED used.
The recessed LED channel can be easily installed in ceilings with a thickness of 12-25mm (1/2" to 1") without tools by using optional spring brackets and are suitable to provide led strip lights on ceiling or wall-flow designs.
The shape of this 3 inch led light strip channel provides a resting place at the top to carry control gear, power supplies, security cables, and ground cables.
What to consider before starting your plaster-in LED channel project
- Installed in ceilings with a thickness of 12-25mm (1/2" to 1")
- The profile is sold in 2m (6.56ft) lengths but can be extended by using the optional inter connectors below
Popular uses for the RPL80W-FL wide LED Strip ceiling Light
- Residential recessed linear lighting
- Dining room feature lighting
- Bathroom flush mount lights
- Office recessed led linear lighting
- Modern mall recessed linear led light fixtures
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, endcaps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately from the aluminum profile. Select the available components below.
- Please note that raw or natural profiles or channels are not anodized and need to be coated or painted, or they will oxidize over time in outdoor applications.
- LED profiles can easily be cut by hand or by machine.
- For your convenience Wired4Signs USA can cut LED profiles according to your requirements. Please leave instructions in the order comment box.
- We can also assemble a plug and play light fitting with this profile according to your specifications.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED profiles and covers that have been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request