White High Power OSRAM Duris E5 CRI 80+ IP20 LED Strip (24V) ~ White Magnolia Series
LED strip only ~ Profile, channel, covers, endcaps and all other accessories are sold separately
The Magnolia series LED strip is efficient and produces a very bright light using high quality Osram diodes.
- High CRI LED Strip CRI 80+
- OSRAM Duris E5 LEDs
- This LED strip is dimmable
- Designed and manufactured in Europe
- 5year warranty
- LED strip width 8mm
- LED population: 60LED/m
- Power consumption: 16W/m
- Luminous flux range: 2300 lm - 2400lm
- Luminous efficacy: 150 lm/W
- IP rating: IP20
- Mounting Method: 3m Double-sided adhesive tape
- Input voltage: 24V DC
- Cutting section: 6LEDs or every 3.9"
- LED Strip Dimensions: 5000mm x 8mm x 1.3 mm
- Diode package SMD 5630
- Colors available 2700 Ultra white, 3000k Warm white, 4000k Natural white and 6000K Cool white
- Other colors are available on request
- See here to get an indication of what the different led kelvin temperatures look like
- LED Profiles, covers, mounting brackets, endcaps, shelf/sign panels, and driver/power supplies and other accessories are sold separately.
- LED profiles can easily be cut by hand or by machine.
- For your convenience Wired4Signs USA can cut LED profiles according to your requirements. Please leave instructions in the order comment box.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED strip that has been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request
This Product is dimmable.
What makes us different from others?
- High CRI LED Strip not made in China
- Factory with over 20 years of experience in the lighting market
- Carefully selected components from leading brands
- Designed by engineers with many years of experience
- All production batches go through a 5-step quality control
- Our High CRI LED Strip rolls are available in 16.4ft and bulk led strip 328ft rolls(on demand)
- 5year warranty
The natural color of light
Friendly for eyes, true-color rendering of illuminated objects. The color rendering index (CRI) is much higher comparing to cheap products from Asia. Color rendering index CRI (Ra) in simple words measures the ability of a light source to accurately reproduce colors. A value of CRI = 100 is the maximum value and determines the ideal color rendering. In practice, CRI> 80 provides accurate color rendition for us to feel comfortable with as we see the colors of objects around us look natural. The cheaper LED strips have usually CRI under 70, the color of light irritates us and we stop recognizing the colors of well-known objects. Customers often refer to this as the "light like in the morgue". This phenomenon is often identified with the white cold color. But this is not the right reason it is Low CRI
All LED Strip stock is shipped same day from Knoxville Tennessee, USA