0.39" Recessed LED Channel ~ Model Deep10
Items over 2.4m (8ft) in length require LTL freight shipping which is more expensive than regular parcel service. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
profile only ~ diffusers and all other accessories are sold separately
The Deep10 channel is a recessed LED lighting profile that can be used in plasterboard, furniture lighting as well as building and architectural arrangements. The deep section of this channel helps it to provide a soft smooth light and a completely continuous (dot free) result can be achieved with 120 LED/m strip and an opal diffuser. This recessed profile can accommodate LED strips with a maximum width of 10mm and its angled internal sides act as reflectors for enhance the overall light output.
The Deep10 has two types of covers. The right choice of while will provide the desire light effect, dispersion and light distribution. The most economical version of the cover is the B Slide Cover. More convenient for assembly and disassembly is however, the C Click cover, which is simply clicked into place once the channel has been installed whereas the B Slide cover must be inserted before the ends are closed. The C Click lens cover directs the light beam into a 40 degree angle
- Overall dimensions: 23.4mm x 19mm (0.92" x 0.74")
- Maximum LED strip width: 10mm
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, end caps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately from the aluminum profile. Select the available components below.
- LED profiles can easily be cut by hand or by machine.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request
Common search terms
Recessed LED channel, Drywall LED channel, Recessed LED strip light for plasterboard, Recessed LED channel, Recessed LED channel drywall, Recessed aluminum LED channel, Dot free recessed LED light, Soft linear LED light, Smooth linear LED light, Continuous smooth recessed LED light, Dot free drywall LED channel