2-part Methacrylate Adhesive with mixer ~ W4S 55320 & 55420 (500ml 10:1 Mix)
Adhesive cartridge and nozzle only ~ applicator gun sold separately
W4S 2-part Methacrylate Adhesive (490ml 10:1 Mix)
Wired4Signs USA has worked together with a leading USA adhesives manufacturer to develop a 2-part Plastic Epoxy methacrylate adhesive to bond most substrates such as steel, aluminum, Plexiglass (Acrylics) and Polycarbonate, PET, ABS, and other plastics. This glue is commonly known as 2-part plastic epoxy but actually a methacrylate (MMA) is widely used for display, sign, electronics, bathtub ,marine, fiber glass and other industrial bonding applications.
- This product is manufactured in the USA and we ship stock out of Knoxville, TN, USA.
- Please contact us directly for bulk pricing or custom labeling options.
- This cartridge will require a reusable dispensing gun and mixing nozzles as listed in the accessories below
- The static mixers are disposable and last the set time of the glue. So as long as you keep the product moving the nozzles will work.
- Each cartridge has one nozzle and we recommend that you order extras in case you delay in your application and the nozzle is rendered unusable.
- This product comes in two different colors - Cream (Straw) and and Black (Negra)
We have a wide range of product formulation and cartridge type to virtually match any of our competitors products. Contact us for us to correctly cross reference the product.
Room Temperature Cure Properties
• Working Time 3 to 6 minutes (at 75°F/ 24°C)
• Fixture Time 10 to 15 minutes (at 75°F/ 24°C)
• Can be Moved In 18 to 24 minutes
• Operating Temp. 65°F to 85°F (18°C to 30°C)
• Gap Filling .250 inches
• Mixed Density 8.1 lbs/gal (.96 g/cc)
• Flash Point 51°F (11°C) – See SDS for more safety information
2. CHEMICAL RESISTANCE:
Excellent Resistance to: Susceptible to:
• Hydrocarbons Polar Solvents
• Acids and Bases Super Strong Acids and Bases
• Wine and Condiments
• Most Household Foods
3. PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Uncured: Resin Activator
• Viscosity(cps) 40,000 – 90,000 100,000 – 150,000
• Color Translucent Amber
• Density (lbs/gal) 8.2 8.0
• Mix Ratio (wt or vol) 1.0 1.0
• Mixer Recommendation Cartridge (200/400ml): MFQ 08-24T – Square 24 element
White/Green Mix Tips (1:1)
4. MECHANICAL PROPERTIES:
Tensile Strength (ASTM D638) Substrate Results Failure Type
• Strength, psi Fiberglass Surfaces 2,500+ Substrate
• Strength, psi ABS/PVC Sheeting 1,000+ Substrate
• Strength, psi Steel/Stainless Steel 2,500 – 3,500 Cohesive
• Strength, psi Aluminum 2,500 – 3,500 Cohesive
5. SPEC SHEET AND MATERIAL SAFETY DATA:
Spec sheet and material safety data