for expert service
COB LED Strip
COB LED Strip
COB Is short for Chip On Board. Which means the Chip or component is manufactured in the PCB board as one integrated unit.
LEDs are short for Light Emitting Diodes. These are small electronic components that emit light when the correct current passes though it.
COB LEDs are LED Chips/diodes manufactured directly onto the circuit that they will operate on. This means:
- Each LED diode does not require it's own separate casing.
- LEDs are not individually soldered onto the circuit therefore reducing the chance of failure at solder points.
- Because Diodes are not individually encased they can be packed much closer together.
- These tightly packed COB of diodes can give the appearance of a single larger diode.
- COB diodes generally produce more lumens per watt and are therefore more efficient than standard SMD LEDs
- COB LEDs are produced with a shallow diffuser which widens the beam angle beyond 120º degrees.
- COB LED Strip requires only 10watt per meter and produces less heat.
- Flexible COB LED strip
- 24V COB LED strip
- LED COB Strip Light
We supply High Quality 24V COB LED strip that produces an even consistent bright light.
COB LED strip is ideal for shallow accent light applications and spaces where hot spotting needs to be avoided.
It also works well with the Slash 8 LED channel
Our COB LED Strip is Produced in Europe for Wired4Signs USA
Find our current range here.
Or contact us at:
+1 868 339-4956