0.39" Recessed LED Channel ~ Model Smart-In10
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
Profile only - diffusers and all other accessories are sold separately
Smart-In10 recessed LED channel has a wide range of applications. Smart-In10 is ideal for stairs, furniture and interiors in which lighting should be a subtle decoration. By using an LED strip with a high population density of LEDs and an opal cover, it is possible to achieve the effect of a dot-free continuous line of light without visible points. The Smart-In10 recessed LED channel has a Slick socket that allows you to clip in the A Slide cover. This is important when the profile is to be mounted in a place where it is not possible to slide the cover in. The C2 Click cover is easy to assemble and disassemble.
This recessed aluminum channel serves as a heat sink for the LED strip and helps to distribute the heat generated from the LEDs which in turn helps prolong the life span of the LED strip lights.
This profile is available as in kit form (profile, opal cover, end caps and mounting clips) or as the basic profile only for you to assemble as required. Note that the kit does not include LED strip.
- Overall dimensions 0.74" x 0.472"
- Maximum LED strip width: 10mm
- Suitable for use in plasterboards and drywalls - does not affect the structure of the board
- Also used in furniture
- Continuous line of light can be produced with the recommended LED density of 120 LEDs/m or more combined with an opal cover
- Compatible with Slick socket type covers
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, end caps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately. Select the available components below.
- Please note that raw or natural profiles or channels are not anodized and need to be coated or painted, or they will oxidize over time in outdoor applications.
- LED profiles can easily be cut by hand or by machine.
- For your convenience Wired4Signs USA can cut LED profiles according to your requirements. Please leave instructions in the order comment box.
- We can also assemble a plug and play light fitting with this profile according to your specifications.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED profiles and covers that have been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request