for expert service
LED Channels for Strip Lighting Shelves
Original price $0.75 - Original price $18.47Original price$0.75 - $18.47$0.75 - $18.47Current price $0.75| /
Profile only - all accessories sold separately Description Slim LED Channel ~ Model Slim8 The Slim8 surface mount LED channel is a one of our small...View full detailsOriginal price $0.75 - Original price $18.47Original price$0.75 - $18.47$0.75 - $18.47Current price $0.75| /
Original price $0.00 - Original price $47.52Original price $0.00$2.41 - $47.52$2.41 - $47.52Current price $2.41| /
Profile only ~ accessories sold separately Excludes acrylic sign panel Description Edge-lit Acrylic Sign Base Channel ~ Model Hannover Hannover is ...View full detailsOriginal price $0.00 - Original price $47.52Original price $0.00$2.41 - $47.52$2.41 - $47.52Current price $2.41| /
Original price $1.47 - Original price $23.11Original price$1.47 - $23.11$1.47 - $23.11Current price $1.47| /
profile only ~ diffusers and all other accessories are sold separately. Description The Cabi12 30/60 degree corner LED channel is a corner mount...View full detailsOriginal price $1.47 - Original price $23.11Original price$1.47 - $23.11$1.47 - $23.11Current price $1.47| /
Original price $1.89 - Original price $36.57Original price$1.89 - $36.57$1.89 - $36.57Current price $1.89| /
Profile only ~ accessories sold separately Description The Nano Line channel is a very thin recessed LED strip profile used for recessed accent lig...View full detailsOriginal price $1.89 - Original price $36.57Original price$1.89 - $36.57$1.89 - $36.57Current price $1.89| /
Original price $1.08 - Original price $33.54Original price$1.08 - $33.54$1.08 - $33.54Current price $1.08| /
Profile only ~ diffusers and all other accessories are sold separately Description Begton12 is a lightweight surface mount LED channel and is perfe...View full detailsOriginal price $1.08 - Original price $33.54Original price$1.08 - $33.54$1.08 - $33.54Current price $1.08| /
Original price $2.40 - Original price $75.64Original price$2.40 - $75.64$2.40 - $75.64Current price $2.40| /
Profile only ~ diffusers and all other accessories are sold separately Description The Corner14 channel is a corner mount LED profile which offers ...View full detailsOriginal price $2.40 - Original price $75.64Original price$2.40 - $75.64$2.40 - $75.64Current price $2.40| /
Original price $1.22 - Original price $340.34Original price$1.22 - $340.34$1.22 - $340.34Current price $1.22| /
Profile only ~ diffusers and all other accessories are sold separately Description The Smart-In10 0.39" Recessed LED Channel has a wide range of ap...View full detailsOriginal price $1.22 - Original price $340.34Original price$1.22 - $340.34$1.22 - $340.34Current price $1.22| /
Original price $3.00 - Original price $59.82Original price$3.00 - $59.82$3.00 - $59.82Current price $3.00| /
Profile only - accessories sold separately Description The Vario30-06 channel is a recessed linear LED lighting profile. This profile is available ...View full detailsOriginal price $3.00 - Original price $59.82Original price$3.00 - $59.82$3.00 - $59.82Current price $3.00| /
Original price $1.43 - Original price $54.32Original price$1.43 - $54.32$1.43 - $54.32Current price $1.43| /
Profile only ~ covers, end caps and all other accessories are sold separately Description The Groove14 LED channel is a high quality LED recessed m...View full detailsOriginal price $1.43 - Original price $54.32Original price$1.43 - $54.32$1.43 - $54.32Current price $1.43| /
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00Original price $0.00$15.00 - $259.53$15.00 - $259.53Current price $15.00| /
Profile only ~ shelf panel and all accessories sold separately Description The Pula P10 LED edge-lit shelf channel is the ideal solution for creati...View full detailsOriginal price $0.00 - Original price $0.00Original price $0.00$15.00 - $259.53$15.00 - $259.53Current price $15.00| /
Original price $1.36 - Original price $17.97Original price$1.36 - $17.97$1.36 - $17.97Current price $1.36| /
Profile only - accessories sold separately Description This completely Polycarbonate Channel for LED Strip is flexible and can be used to create ma...View full detailsOriginal price $1.36 - Original price $17.97Original price$1.36 - $17.97$1.36 - $17.97Current price $1.36| /
Original price $0.00 - Original price $43.57Original price $0.00$1.20 - $43.57$1.20 - $43.57Current price $1.20| /
Description This low-profile recessed LED channel holds and protects strip lights and adds a sleek, professional touch to any space with its flush...View full detailsOriginal price $0.00 - Original price $43.57Original price $0.00$1.20 - $43.57$1.20 - $43.57Current price $1.20| /
Original price $56.51 - Original price $56.51Original price$56.51$56.51 - $56.51Current price $56.51| /
Book Shelf LED Channel only ~ diffusers and all other accessories are sold separately Description Book Shelf LED Channel ~ Model Bonn We make our r...View full detailsOriginal price $56.51 - Original price $56.51Original price$56.51$56.51 - $56.51Current price $56.51| /
Innovative shelf LED lighting profiles
We represent some of the top LED channel manufacturers. Shelf-lighting aluminum extrusions can be the best way to easily install your LED strips on your shelves, from plant shelf lighting to bar shelf lighting ideas. If you're looking into how to hide light strips on your custom shelves projects, we have the solution. Furthermore, we offer a variety of styles to choose from.
We stock the LED channels and accessories at our warehouse in Knoxville, Tennessee, and can also ship to all parts of the USA.
What is a shelf LED lighting profile?
Recessed LED linear light profiles are a protective enclosure for your LED lights that allow you to direct the light where it's needed most to accentuate spaces. They also allow your LED strips to dissipate heat, improving their lifespan. You can paint or spray recessed linear light tracks to achieve your desired custom color. This will help match the surroundings or the color of the shelves you're installing them into. The purpose of a recessed LED strip light fixture for your shelves is to provide the following:
- A structure to protect the LED chips from dust, humidity, etc.
- A diffuse look on your LED light strips where hot spots or individual LED dots won't be visible.
- A heat sink panel for your LED strips to prevent overheating.
- A recessed linear light fixture that can redirect light where it needs to go, avoiding the need to use high-output LED strips.
- Hiding led light strips can be challenging. A shelf lighting profile allows you to create a space where your LED light will be near invisible.
Looking for a way to spruce up your shelves with LED lighting? Check out our blog post on tips for cutting LED channels!
Pros & Cons of using a shelf LED profile
- They can turn any space into a modern aesthetic shelving area where you can add your personal taste. I.e, glass shelf lighting for bar areas or accent lights for your display shelves
- They need to be installed on even surfaces. Therefore, we do not suggest installing aluminum channels on an uneven surface.
- Easy installation. We make installation easy by selling all the necessary materials. You can also cut the aluminum channels and diffusers to fit any space.
- Spreading light evenly makes the ambient lighting fixtures energy efficient, without the need for high-output LED lights.
- Customizable. LED profiles allow cutting them to fit any length of the shelf, and one can also customize the LED strip to any color or brightness level desired.
Installing LED strip lights on shelves using our aluminum profiles
Shelf lighting ideas
- Recessed wooden bookshelves lighting - ideal recessed led channel:- Groove10 or Groove14
- Shelf with built in light- When the led channel runs behind the shelf and gives a soft glow up or down the back wall - Our Nano line or Slash8 led channel works well for this
- Glass shelf edge lighting - we have a few options for edge light led strips depending on the requirements but the Hannover and Pula are the most popular
- Floating wall shelf with led lights - there are many different preferences here, but the VARIO30-06 is a wide led channel that allows for a double led strip if needed
These fixtures are easy to install and provide a beautiful glow to any area. To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Drill an appropriately-sized hole onto the recessed groove of a flat surface.
- Attach the mounting clips to the surface.
- Mount LED light channels onto the mounting clips.
- Remove the protective layer of the adhesive from the mountable LED light strip, and place the strip inside the aluminum channel.
- Place the diffuser on the mounting channel. Then, gently press down on different sections of the cover without bending it or breaking the cover.
- Attach the end caps of the extrusions. End caps with holes allow you to run power cables.
Keep in mind depending on the LED channel, the installation steps might vary. Check out the specification sheets of the LED channel you want to install for more information.
Some of the shelf lighting profiles we carry:
- Book Shelf LED Profile ~ Model Bonn - This LED profile is manufactured from high-purity aluminum. It is ideal for shelving or similar as it offers up-and-down lighting. Both profiles and the frosted cover are available in lengths of 1m. In addition, it is suitable for LED strips with a maximum width of 5mm like our Flaming Grass or Honey Suckle narrow led strip. Moreover, this smart LED channel is ideal for a lighted liquor shelf, light-up bar shelf, LED cooler lights, a cosmetic shelf with light, or a retail display shelf with lights.
- Shelf Bracket Edge-Lit LED Channel ~ Model Pula - The Pula Edge-lit shelf channel consists of two aluminum profile extrusions: You attach the first profile, which is the mounting track, to the wall, and then lock the second profile into the mounting track. This design also allows for easy installation and adaptation to different thicknesses of material for the shelf.
- Edge-Lit LED Profile for Shelves and Signage ~ Model Ginebra - The Ginebra LED channel is designed for edge-lighting acrylic signage and panels about 3/8" thick. You can use this versatile aluminum LED edge-lighting profile for a wide range of edge-lit clear panel applications and custom sign manufacturing. In addition, wall-illuminated shelves and Edge-lit glass shelves are some popular applications of this LED profile, perfect for creating a floating wall shelf with LED lights for your residence.
Reasons to buy from us - Our Differentiators.
- Our aluminum profiles use high-purity aluminum and are made in Europe or the USA.
- They are manufactured in Europe and are stocked and supplied from the USA.
- Our extrusions are also available from 2ft to 6ft+ lengths to reduce the need for joining.
- We have a wide range of high-quality materials in order to set up a complete LED kit, including a dimmer, power supply, connectors, and much more.
- Our experienced sales staff can also provide ideas for your custom LED light projects as well.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How do you cut aluminum LED channels and diffusers?
A: You can easily cut LED profiles using a hacksaw with a fine cutting blade. You can also find more information here: Tips on cutting LED profiles and covers.
Q: How do I stick LED strip lights to wood?
A: The best way to install LED strips to wood is by using an aluminum channel, the 3M adhesives of the LED strips will stick better to the aluminum. Aluminum also acts as a heatsink to prevent overheating and prolong the LED tape lifespan.
Q: How do I hide LED strip lights on shelves?
A: Hidden LED lighting enhances the look of any clothing shelf, grow light shelf, or book shelf with lights. One of the best ways to hide an LED strip inside a shelf is by using a recessed aluminum channel. Additionally, they can easily and elegantly hide the LED tape you want to install under, over, or behind the shelves. You can also check out our recessed aluminum channels page for more information.
Q: Do you sell the LED strips separately?
A: Yes. We sell the power supply, LED strips, end caps, diffusers, and mounting clips separately. This also makes it easier for very custom installs.
Q: How do I install LED lights in a display cabinet?
A: Installing lighting fixtures for display cabinets can be challenging, particularly when the shelves are movable or divided into smaller compartments. You can install LED lighting fixtures vertically as one solution. They are flexible and can be custom cut to fit into custom shelves. Furthermore, you can hide LED tape lights next to the front corners of the cabinet display.
Q: How do you use strip lights on a bookshelf lighting?
A: Strip lights can also be used in several ways on a bookshelf. These include highlighting books by installing them on the underside of the shelf, creating a backlight effect by placing them behind the books, adding ambiance by installing them above or below the bookshelf, and also creating a focal point by placing the lights around a unique or decorative item on the shelf.
Q: Are LED strips good for under cabinet lighting?
A: Yes, LED strips are great for under cabinet lighting. They are also energy-efficient, have a long lifespan, and provide even and bright illumination for your workspace. Additionally, they are easy to install and can be customized to fit any space. Overall, LED strips are a popular and effective option for under cabinet lighting.