for expert service
Waterproof LED Channels
Original price $1.32 - Original price $41.78Original price$1.32 - $41.78$1.32 - $41.78Current price $1.32| /
Profile only ~ diffusers and all other accessories are sold separately Description Our Patented "Easy On" LED Channel system provides a "double sip...View full detailsOriginal price $1.32 - Original price $41.78Original price$1.32 - $41.78$1.32 - $41.78Current price $1.32| /Sale Sale
Original price $1.45 - Original price $38.62Original price$1.45 - $38.62$1.45 - $38.62Current price $1.45| /
Profile only - Accessories sold separately Description Roma Profile Easy On IP65 Waterproof LED Channel is part of our Patented "Easy On" Waterproo...View full detailsOriginal price $1.45 - Original price $38.62Original price$1.45 - $38.62$1.45 - $38.62Current price $1.45| /Sale Sale
Original price $1.32 - Original price $27.03Original price$1.32 - $27.03$1.32 - $27.03Current price $1.32| /
Profile only ~ diffusers and all other accessories are sold separately Description Our professional LED profile series for recessing is manufacture...View full detailsOriginal price $1.32 - Original price $27.03Original price$1.32 - $27.03$1.32 - $27.03Current price $1.32| /Sale Sale
Original price $1.22 - Original price $30.02Original price$1.22 - $30.02$1.22 - $30.02Current price $1.22| /
Profile only ~ diffusers and all other accessories are sold separately Description The Berlin XL waterproof LED channel is manufactured in high pu...View full detailsOriginal price $1.22 - Original price $30.02Original price$1.22 - $30.02$1.22 - $30.02Current price $1.22| /Sale Sale
Original price $1.94 - Original price $25.45Original price$1.94$1.94 - $25.45Current price $1.94| /
Profile only ~ diffusers and all other accessories are sold separately Description This unique surface-mount Waterproof LED Channel comes with a...View full detailsOriginal price $1.94 - Original price $25.45Original price$1.94$1.94 - $25.45Current price $1.94| /Sale Sale
Original price $29.93 - Original price $44.05Original price$29.93$29.93 - $44.05Current price $29.93| /
Profile only ~ diffusers and all other accessories are sold separately Description The Floor12 LED channel has a wide range of applications. Floor1...View full detailsOriginal price $29.93 - Original price $44.05Original price$29.93$29.93 - $44.05Current price $29.93| /Sale Sale
Original price $10.78 - Original price $217.67Original price$10.78 - $217.67$10.78 - $217.67Current price $10.78| /
Profile only - Accessories sold separately Description The Munich Magnum ~ 3.5x2.2" Linear Suspension Lighting Channel is designed as a large surfa...View full detailsOriginal price $10.78 - Original price $217.67Original price$10.78 - $217.67$10.78 - $217.67Current price $10.78| /Sale Sale
Original price $5.68 - Original price $110.89Original price$5.68$5.68 - $110.89Current price $5.68| /
LED profile only ~ base profile, LED strip, and all accessories are sold separately Resin encapsulation is not included. Description The Driveway ...View full detailsOriginal price $5.68 - Original price $110.89Original price$5.68$5.68 - $110.89Current price $5.68| /Sale Sale
Original price $117.19 - Original price $185.98Original price$117.19 - $185.98$117.19 - $185.98Current price $117.19| /
profile only ~ diffusers and all other accessories are sold separately Description The Munich Magnum Slim lighting profile is designed to be used a...View full detailsOriginal price $117.19 - Original price $185.98Original price$117.19 - $185.98$117.19 - $185.98Current price $117.19| /Sale Sale
Best waterproof LED strip channels on the market
Wired4Signs USA represents some of the top European LED channel manufacturers. Waterproof LED Channels give outdoor lighting fixtures a slick modern look while protecting your LED strips. Our waterproof LED channels officially carry an IP65 waterproof rating.
We stock these waterproof LED profiles at our warehouse in Knoxville, Tennessee, and can ship to all parts of the USA.
What are waterproof LED channels?
Waterproof LED profiles or waterproof LED strip extrusions are a great way to install LED lighting in damp and humid environments and protect the electronics of the LED chips from moisture.
While these waterproof LED channels offer protection from moisture, we still recommend always using IP68 rated LED strip lights as well for the best results.
They can be used on outdoor and wet applications such as:
- Outdoor bars
- Pool decks
Waterproof LED profiles are usually sold per component and consist of the aluminum profile, a diffuser, end caps, profile joiners, LED strips, and the LED driver. We can cut the waterproof channels as required, or you can check out our blog for tips on how to cut LED profiles (See our blog on tips for cutting led channels.)
Pros & Cons of Waterproof LED channels
- Outdoor LED strip channels and diffusers are available in long lengths, thus allowing the realization of large projects where all the profiles don’t require joints or similar surface discontinuities.
- Some waterproof LED light strips are just a bit too wide to fit into our channels, so make sure you compare the dimensions of the LED strip with the dimensions of the waterproof profile you want to install.
- Aluminum channels work as heatsinks for high-output LED strips, increasing their lifespan. This is especially important in waterproof application where cooling from airflow is reduced.
- Raw or natural aluminum profiles or channels are not anodized and need to be coated or painted, or they will oxidize over time in outdoor applications.
- For long linear LED fixture installations, where the LED channel exceeds 96 inches, there can be extra shipping costs. This can be overcome by using shorter lengths of profile in conjunction with linear connectors and long lengths of diffusers that can be shipped rolled up – this gives a joint-free final result.
How to install waterproof LED aluminum channels
Step-by-step instructions or diagrams are usually provided for each waterproof LED channel, but these are basic instructions for setting up an installation:
- Decide what water-resistant LED strip style you want (color temperature, warm white, color or RGB options, etc), and make sure they can fit the channel you want to install.
- Calculate the total length of your LED installation so you can purchase a waterproof LED channel that accommodates that length without too many connections.
- Set up the easy-to-install mounting clips on the surface where you want the mounting channel to be installed, and make sure they are aligned so that the aluminum channel can fit properly.
- Use the 3M adhesive that comes in the back of the LED strip to attach it to the aluminum channel, clip the Easy-On diffuser to the channel, and use a specially formulated waterproofing compound to seal the end caps.
- For installations which will be exposed to very high moisture levels, we recommend permanently securing the waterproof LED strip with a bead of clear methacrylate adhesive once the installation has been tested.
- Combine your waterproof channels with a LED outdoor house light strips for a great installation.
Why buy waterproof LED channels from us?
- Our outdoor LED strip light channels are made in the USA or Europe and are properly engineered and robust.
- Our outdoor LED strip light mounting channels are manufactured in Europe to high-quality standards and are normally stocked and supplied from the USA.
- Some of our waterproof LED strip light track systems are available in 3-meter (9.84ft) lengths to reduce the need for joining, so if you're looking to install waterproof LED strip lights for your pool or any large areas, you can combine them with our waterproof channels.
- We can resin fill your custom waterproof LED lights with our computer-controlled resin facility to achieve very high waterproofing standards.
- Our sales staff are experienced and can provide excellent support and ideas for your outdoor lighting projects, they will make sure they suggest the best outdoor LED strip light housing for your needs and how to waterproof outdoor lights.
Frequently asked questions
Q: If I need specific lengths of waterproof profiles for my project, will you cut to size, and will there be a charge?
A: No, there is no charge for cutting our waterproof LED strip channels. All you need to do is either insert the information into the order comments or contact one of the agents on the live chat with the length requirements.
Q: Do the waterproof mounting channels and the diffusers come with a warranty?
A: Yes, all our products carry a warranty. For example, our Easy-On series of waterproof LED strip channel systems come with a 10-year guarantee on the profiles and a 4-year guarantee on the "easy-on" diffusers. Our LED strips for mounting inside the channels carry their own warranty separately from the channels & diffusers. We sell the best LED strip lights waterproof profiles and we are confident about their quality!
Q: Are the mounting channel accessories sold separately?
Yes, the outdoor LED channel accessories are sold separately to the waterproof profile.
Q: Can you put LED strip lights outdoors without a waterproof LED strip light enclosure?
A: Even if you have the best outdoor waterproof LED strip lights, we always suggest using exterior LED channels when installing LED strips outdoors. Waterproof channels increase the lifespan of outdoor lights by reduce moisture ingress while also blocking direct sunlight to the LED strips, which would degrade the waterproof covering on the LED strip.
Q: Are all LED lights waterproof?
A: No, outdoor-rated strips come with a silicone protective coating allowing you to install your LED strips in bathrooms, kitchens, outdoors, or in any location where water resistance is required. Email us If you're looking for waterproof LED strips for the pool - we offer the service of resin-filling LED channels to produce completely sealed fixtures. For outdoor areas, check our IP68 strips page, where you'll find the best waterproof LED strip lights.