for expert service
Soldering Service for LED Strips
Original price $11.50 - Original price $11.50Original price$11.50$11.50 - $11.50Current price $11.50| /
soldering service only ~ excludes LED strip and wire Description This solder joint service offers a secure electrical connection for two conductors...View full detailsOriginal price $11.50 - Original price $11.50Original price$11.50$11.50 - $11.50Current price $11.50| /
Original price $17.15 - Original price $17.15Original price$17.15$17.15 - $17.15Current price $17.15| /
soldering service only ~ excludes LED strip and wire Description This solder joint service offers a secure connection for five conductors and is su...View full detailsOriginal price $17.15 - Original price $17.15Original price$17.15$17.15 - $17.15Current price $17.15| /
Original price $14.15 - Original price $14.15Original price$14.15$14.15 - $14.15Current price $14.15| /
soldering service only ~ excludes LED strip and wire Description This solder joint service offers a secure connection for four conductors and is ty...View full detailsOriginal price $14.15 - Original price $14.15Original price$14.15$14.15 - $14.15Current price $14.15| /
Original price $12.50 - Original price $12.50Original price$12.50$12.50 - $12.50Current price $12.50| /
soldering service only ~ excludes LED strip and wire Description This solder joint service offers a secure connection for three conductors and is t...View full detailsOriginal price $12.50 - Original price $12.50Original price$12.50$12.50 - $12.50Current price $12.50| /
Original price $18.60 - Original price $18.60Original price$18.60$18.60 - $18.60Current price $18.60| /
soldering service only ~ excludes LED strip and wire Description This solder joint service offers a secure connection for five conductors and is ty...View full detailsOriginal price $18.60 - Original price $18.60Original price$18.60$18.60 - $18.60Current price $18.60| /
Soldering LED strips and custom LED strip light
Welcome to Wired4Signs USA, your one-stop destination for high-quality LED strip lighting solutions and services. This guide will explore the art of soldering LED strips. Learning these soldering techniques will give you the freedom to create custom light fixtures. Whether you're a DIY enthusiast or prefer professional assistance, we've got you covered.
Our range of services includes soldering two, three, four, five, and six-conductor wires and providing custom plug-and-play kits. Discover how to solder LED strip lights by reading on or use our soldering services with many benefits. Choosing custom LED lighting solutions comes with many advantages.
How to solder LED light strips
If you're eager to embark on a DIY LED lighting project, learning how to solder LED light strips is essential. Soldering allows you to create secure connections and customize your lighting fixtures. Follow these steps to master the art of soldering LED strips:
- Gather the necessary tools: soldering iron, solder wire, wire cutters, and heat shrink tubing.
- Prepare the LED strip: cut the LED strip to your desired length at one of the marked intervals and remove the silicone coating at the soldering points.
- Strip the wire leads: carefully strip the insulation from the wire ends, exposing only enough bare copper wire for the joint. Avoid removing more insulation than necessary since excess bare wire can cause short-circuits.
- Apply flux: apply solder flux to the exposed copper pads on the LED strip and the wire ends. Solder flux helps the molten solder flow onto the connection points.
- Heat the soldering iron. Touch the hot soldering iron to the the pad on the LED strip and add a little solder to "wet" the pad. Now touch the hot soldering iron to the tip of the wire and add some solder to the wire end. Lastly, position the wire onto the pad and melt the solder joint together with the hot soldering iron. You may need to add a little more soldering wire to complete the joint. This solder flowing creates a secure mechanical and electrical bond.
- Test your connection. Check that all sections of LEDs are running at the correct voltage. Ensure that the wire is securely joined to the strip.
- Insulate the connections. Slide heat shrink tubing over the soldered area. Heat it with a heat gun. This will tightly shrink the tubing to insulate the connections and help secure the wires to the solder pad.
Shape Your Light: Creating Custom Designs with Soldered LED Strips
Illuminate your imagination with the transformative power of custom LED strips. From ambient lighting installations that set the perfect mood to dynamic displays that capture attention, our expertise in electronic soldering services brings your vision to life.
As a premier custom LED manufacturer, we specialize in crafting tailor-made solutions, including custom LED boards and display panels. With an array of customizable options, such as custom LED light strips and RGB LED strips, the possibilities are as limitless as your creativity.
Need precise lengths? Our custom length LED light strips and LED strip lights soldering service ensure a perfect fit every time. Whether you're looking for an eye-catching LED light display for business windows or seeking interior ambient lighting installation near you, our dedicated custom LED service guarantees results that shine.
Let us guide you through the intricacies of how to solder LED strip lights and create custom shape displays that leave a lasting impression. Discover the brilliance of customizable LED light strips with us today!
LED strip soldering soldering services
Not everyone has the resources to solder LED strips, and soldering joints on an RGB LED strip can be difficult and time-consuming. That's where our professional soldering services come in, and we will solder LED strip lights for you.
Our technicians are highly skilled at soldering LED strips. They work with precision and take care when completing the task. This leaves you free to focus on your own strengths.
We offer a range of LED strip light soldering services to suit your specific needs:
- Soldering two-conductor wires: Perfect for basic single-color LED strip installations.
- Soldering three-conductor (tunable white CCT) wires: Ideal for adjustable white temperature lighting setups.
- Soldering four-conductor (RGB) wires: Enhance your space with vibrant and dynamic color-changing effects.
- Soldering five-conductor (RGBW) wires: Combine RGB colors with pure white for stunning lighting possibilities.
- Soldering six-conductor (RGBCWWW) wires: Create mesmerizing effects with RGB color, cool white, and warm white LEDs.
If you are looking for the professional soldering service near me or who does soldering near me, then you are in the right place! Wired4signs service lets you order LED tape, lead wire, and solder connection services. Simply choose the type and total amount of lead wire you want, and the number of solder joints you need.
Custom LED lighting solutions
At Wired4Signs USA, we go beyond soldering services to offer custom LED lighting solutions tailored to your unique requirements. Our experienced team of professionals can design and manufacture custom LED fixtures, ensuring they perfectly fit your space and lighting needs.
We have the expertise to make your LED lighting vision a reality. We offer custom LED arrays, fixtures, display panels, and strip lights. You can trust us to deliver exceptional custom LED lighting solutions. Our commitment to quality and attention to detail ensures these solutions will exceed your expectations.
Unlock the potential of LED strip lighting with Wired4Signs USA's soldering services, and custom LED solutions, and DIY expertise. We are here to support you.
You can choose to learn how to solder LED strips yourself. Alternatively, our professional soldering services are available to make your job easier. Enjoy the flexibility and creativity that soldering provides, and illuminate your space with stunning custom LEDs lighting fixtures. Contact us today to explore our services and embark on the LED lighting project of your dreams.
Q: Can LED strip lights be soldered?
A: Yes, LED strip lights can be soldered.
A: The best solder for LED strips is typically a lead-free rosin-core solder with a small diameter, such as 0.6mm or 0.8mm. This type of solder ensures good conductivity, reliability, and minimal risk of damaging the delicate components in LED strips.
A: To fix ripped LED strip lights without soldering, you can use adhesive-backed connectors. These connectors are designed to join the separated segments of the LED strip without the need for soldering.
A: Yes, using flux when soldering LED light strips is recommended. Flux helps improve the soldering process by promoting better solder flow, enhancing the bond between the solder and the components, and preventing oxidation on the metal surfaces.
A: The wire size needed when soldering LED strip lights depends on the power requirements and distance. Generally, 22 to 18 AWG wires are suitable for most LED strips. Thicker wires (18 AWG) are better for longer distances and higher currents, while 22 AWG works well for shorter connections and lower currents. Always consider your LED strip's power specifications and distance to determine the appropriate wire size. If you have any other questions in soldering LED lights you can send us a message to better assist you.
A: For soldering a white LED strip, you can use stranded copper wires with a gauge size between 22 to 18 AWG. These wire sizes are suitable for most LED strips and provide a good balance between flexibility and conductivity.
A: The company that provides top-notch local soldering services here in USA is Wired4Signs USA. At Wired4Signs, we not only excel in soldering but also specialize in crafting customized LED lighting solutions that perfectly match your specific needs. We are one of the best LED strip light manufacturers in USA.