for expert service
LED Illuminated Closet Rods
Original price $5.89 - Original price $114.94Original price$5.89 - $114.94$5.89 - $114.94Current price $5.89| /
Profile only ~ diffusers and all other accessories are sold separately Description This is a high-quality round Lighted Closet Rod LED Channel is...View full detailsOriginal price $5.89 - Original price $114.94Original price$5.89 - $114.94$5.89 - $114.94Current price $5.89| /
Original price $11.46 - Original price $224.65Original price$11.46 - $224.65$11.46 - $224.65Current price $11.46| /
Description This Round LED Linear Pendant Profile Alu-Round 38 for sale in our online store is a high quality, rigid and a very solid round profile...View full detailsOriginal price $11.46 - Original price $224.65Original price$11.46 - $224.65$11.46 - $224.65Current price $11.46| /
High-quality LED Illuminated Closet Rods for Sale
We at Wired4Signs are proud to represent some of the best LED channel manufacturers in the world. A closet is not just for storing clothes and shoes. Homeowners can use it to express their sense of fashion, personality, and unique details. It is a great way to show off their individual style.
We offer a range of LED closet rods for sale and can ship to all parts of the USA.
What is a LED Illuminated Closet Rod?
An Illuminated Closet Rod is a solid LED channel that helps simplify color coordination and selection in closet spaces. Each end of the rod is field trimmable so that it can fit any length. It can be connected to a motion-activated switch, so it's easy to use and energy efficient. The purpose of a LED Illuminated Closet Rod is to:
- Create a structure to protect the LED chips from dust, debris, etc.
- Redirect light where it needs to go, making it a great option to save energy by using less light.
- Act as a heat sink panel for high-output LED strips in order to prevent overheating.
- Assist in clothing selection by revealing the textural aspects of different fabrics and colors.
LED Illuminated Closet Rods are usually sold as individual components. These components include a base aluminum profile, a diffusing cover, mounting channel clips, and end caps. LED profiles can easily be cut to size using a hand saw. Check out our blog post on tips for cutting led channels.
Pros & Cons of using LED Illuminated Closet Rods.
- Almost all LED strips on the market can fit our closet light bars.
- Easy to install - They can be cut to length, making the installation an easy process.
- A Closet rod can be lit up. It can be connected to a motion sensor. When the closet door is opened, the lights will turn on.
- They need a power supply in order to work as most LED strips work with low voltage.
- Customizable - LED closet light bar can fit any dimmable LED strip style.
How to install LED Illuminated Closet Rods.
Installing LED Illuminated closet Rods is a relatively easy process that can be completed in a few steps. Here is the basic installation process:
- Connect the fixture to DC power and test the lights to ensure proper operation before attaching the lit closet rods.
- Use a tape measure to determine the height and placement of the rods. Mark the screw positions.
- Drill a hole large enough to fit the power wire on the side that is closest to the DC power.
- Cut the LED strip to the appropriate length before inserting it into the LED closet bar.
- Attach the bar to the wall using the mounting rings and screw them in the premarked positions.
Why buy LED light rods from us?
- Our LED Illuminated Closet Rods are robust pieces made in Europe or the USA.
- Closet bar lights are manufactured in Europe to high-quality standards and are stocked and supplied from the USA.
- Our LED rod light bars are available in 3 meters (9.84ft) lengths to reduce the need for joining.
- We offer a variety of high-quality materials. These materials can be used to assemble a complete kit for your LED closet fixture. The kit includes power supplies, motion and proximity sensors, smart LED controllers, and more.
- Our sales staff are experienced and can assist your next closet rod with light project.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Are the other LED light accessories sold separately?
A: Yes, the LED strip, power supply, diffusers, and other accessories are sold separately. This is taking into account that all LED light bars for closets require different materials.
Q: How do you cut aluminum LED channels and diffusers?
A: LED profiles can easily be cut using a hacksaw with a fine cutting blade. You can find more detailed information here: Tips on cutting LED profiles and covers.
Q: What are the LED lighted closet rods made of?
A: The light strips are made of anodized aluminum and are designed to be used with LED lights. Thanks to a suitably designed shape, the profile can be used for high-power LED strips (36W/m). The shape creates a solid unit and is perfect to ensure heat dissipation and cooling for your LED strips.
Common search terms: Hafele wardrobe tube, Hafele led closet rod, Hafele lighted closet rod, motion sensor closet lights,