Wago 221 Series Multi-Wire Splicing Lever-Nut Connector
Items over 2.4m (8ft) in length require LTL freight shipping which is more expensive than regular parcel service. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
connectors only ~ all other components sold separately
The Wago 221 Series lever nut wire splicing connectors are single-circuit connection blocks which are available in 2-lever, 3-lever and 5-lever versions. These are offered in packs of 10 connector blocks or bulk packs of 2500pcs for the 2 and 3 levers and 1000pcs for the 5 lever.
These compact wiring connectors are ideal for quick and reliable connections when you need to distribute power from a single power source to multiple LED drivers. Use the Wago lever nut connectors to replace traditional wiring nut connectors for consistent and verifiable wiring splices.
WARNING: These connectors are single-circuit connection blocks. Do not connect live (hot) and neutral (ground) conductors on the same block.
- Multi-conductor, single-circuit splicing connector block
- Connect any combination of solid, stranded, and flexible copper wires faster and more reliably
- Minimize space consumption in the junction box by 40% compared to Wago 222 Series
- Visually inspect for proper strip length and complete wire insertion through its transparent housing
- Wire size:
- Solid core: 0.2 ... 4mm² (24 ... 12 AWG)
- Stranded: 0.2 ... 2.5mm² (24 ... 12 AWG)
- Fine stranded: 0.14 ... 4mm² (24 ... 12 AWG)
- Nominal voltage: 450V (EN 60664) / 600V (UL Group C)
- Rated current: 32A (EN 60664) / 20A (UL Group C)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 85°C (185°F)
- Approvals: UL 486C (E69654), CCA EN 60998 (NTR NL-7827) and KEMA/KEUR EN 60998 (71-113253 Rev.1)
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
- Bulk pricing is available on request