221 Series Wago Lever Nut Connectors
221 Wago lever nut connectors are single-circuit connection blocks and are available in 2-lever, 3-lever and 5-lever versions which are all sold as singles or in packs of 10 connector blocks or bulk packs of 2500pcs for the 2 and 3 levers and 1000pcs for the 5 lever.
Wago Lever Nuts 221 Series
- Multi-conductor, single-circuit splicing connector block
- Connect any combination of solid, stranded, and flexible copper wires faster and more reliably
- Minimize space consumption in the junction box by 40% compared to Wago 222 Series
- Visually inspect for proper strip length and complete wire insertion through its transparent housing
- AWG 24 - 12 solid, stranded, flexible
- 0.14 - 4mm² "f-st"
- 0.2 - 4mm² "s+st"
- Nominal current: 20 A
- Rated voltage: 600 V (1000 V signs & fixtures)
- Operating temperature: 105 °C
- cULus LISTED splicing wire connector file #E69654
WARNING: These connectors are single-circuit connection blocks. Do not connect live and neutral conductors on the same block.
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, endcaps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately from the aluminum profile. Select the available components below.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request