Compact LED Step Lights Channel ~ Model Niza Eco
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
profile only ~ diffusers and all other accessories are sold separately
This simple LED step lights channel is manufactured from high purity aluminum and available in anodized silver, or other colors on request. Its rubber anti-slip LED cover provides an IP20 rating while at the same time diffuses the LED light to offer a more homogeneous line of illumination on the stair tread.
The Niza Eco stair tread light profile offers compact dimensions and an economical solution for lighting the front edge of stairs and steps. Illuminated stair nosings serve both aesthetic and functional purposes: Firstly, they add to the atmosphere of a room, especially if colored LED lighting is used to match other lighting effects. Functionally, they improve safety by preventing persons from tripping and they also highlight exit routes in public venues.
- Step LED light channel standard length: 2.4m (7.87ft)
- Overall dimensions: 20.5mm x 53.5mm (0.80" x 2.10")
- Maximum LED strip width: 8mm
Q: Do you have a step light profile with downward lighting as well as upward lighting?
A: Yes, try the Niza Duo stair tread LED profile which has two positions for installing LED strip lights.
Q: What is the function of LED illuminated step tread nosing?
A: Step lights create a soft line of light across the nosing of a stair. This provides clear marking for exit routes in public venues such as theaters, or can highlight a potential tripping hazard.
Q: Can my illuminated stair tread nosings be color-coordinated to match other lighting in the venue?
A: Yes, the LED strip diffuser for Niza Eco is an opal white color, but will take on the color of the LED strip that is used inside.
Q: What is the main advantage of the Niza Eco LED stair nosing profile?
A: Due to its compact dimensions it requires reduced material to manufacture, making the Niza Eco an economical step light profile compared to bulkier profiles.
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, end caps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately from the aluminum profile. Select the available components below.
- Please note that raw or natural profiles or channels are not anodized and need to be coated or painted, or they will oxidize over time in outdoor applications.
- LED profiles can easily be cut by hand or by machine.
- For your convenience Wired4Signs USA can cut LED profiles according to your requirements. Please leave instructions in the order comment box.
- We can also assemble a plug and play light fitting with this profile according to your specifications.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED profiles and covers that have been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request
Common search terms
LED stair nosing, LED stair nosing lighting, LED deck step lighting, Step LED light, LED step lights, LED stair tread lights, Budget LED stair lights, Economy step lights