Snapfix Hidden Clip-In Acrylic Standoffs For Signs ~ Small
Items over 2.4m (8ft) in length require LTL freight shipping which is more expensive than regular parcel service. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
Small Snapfix clips only ~ Adhesives and screws not included
Our Snapfix Small clip-in letter standoffs are the ideal way to mount your sign letters. These acrylic standoffs provide an easy alternative to the conventional stud mount method.
Snapfix Acrylic Standoffs are UV stable, frost resistant and able to withstand global temperature variations and come with a lifetime guarantee.
Our Snapfix hidden sign standoffs are the ideal way to mount acrylic with standoffs.
These hidden sign standoffs are commonly used as standoffs for plexiglass sign components or as sign spacers are they are easy to use, UV stable and frost safe.
The robust letter fixings serve as letters sign standoffs many applications in the signage industry and have been tried and tested for the last 30 years.
Snapfix clip-in hidden letter standoffs are available in Large, Medium and Small sizes.
- Size: Small
- Socket Length: 10mm
- Socket Width: 8mm
- Stud Ball Diameter: 5.4mm
- Stud Base Diameter: 8mm
- Overall Stand-Off: 11.5mm (7/32")
- Maximum weight capacity: Not specified (Depends on fixing method, base & sign material properties, mounting angle, etc.)
- Fixing method: methacrylate adhesive or pan head screw
- Use pan head screws to mount the sockets. Do not use countersink screws.
- For adhesive fixing: Wired4Signs USA methacrylate adhesive
- For screw fixing: pan head screw with maximum head diameter of 4.2mm (~5/32")
- See installation video below
- Also available in Large and Medium sizes
- Attention Resellers and Manufacturers - Please feel free to contact us for competitive pricing
- Stock Items Are Same Day Shipped From Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk Pricing Available on Request
Snapfix is a registered trademark of Brimark Signs Limited.