Wago 221 Series Inline Wire Splicing Lever Connector
Items over 2.4m (8ft) in length require LTL freight shipping which is more expensive than regular parcel service. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
connector only ~ all other components sold separately
The Wago 221 Series inline wire splicing connectors are easy to use: Simply lift the lever up, insert the conductor and push the lever back down to easily terminate solid, stranded, and fine stranded conductors from 20 to 12 AWG.
The small size and low profile of these compact connectors allows them to be used in small spaces such as inside electrical wiring boxes, module tracks, or LED strip channels. The optional multi-way connector carriers also allow you to securely mount the splicing connectors with strain relief if required.
Use these connectors to quickly and reliably extend wiring runs in your lighting installation.
- Connect any combination of solid, stranded, and flexible copper wires faster and more reliably
- Easily visually inspect for proper strip length and complete wire insertion through its transparent housing
- Wire size:
- Solid core: 0.2 ... 4mm² (20 ... 12 AWG)
- Stranded: 0.2 ... 2.5mm² (18 ... 12 AWG)
- Fine stranded: 0.34 ... 4mm² (18 ... 12 AWG)
- Nominal voltage: 450V (EN 60664) / 600V (UL Group C)
- Rated current: 32A (EN 60664) / 20A (UL Group C)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 85°C (185°F)
- Approvals: UL 486C (E69654), CCA EN 60998 (NTR NL-7827) and KEMA/KEUR EN 60998 (71-113253 Rev.1)
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
- Bulk pricing is available on request