for expert service
In ground strip lighting channels
Heavy-duty In-ground LED profiles.
Wired4Signs USA represents some of the top LED channel manufacturers. In-ground LED profiles are ideal for concrete LED pathway fixtures or LED driveway lights. We offer a wide variety of styles to choose from.
We stock these heavy-duty In-ground LED channels at our warehouse in Knoxville, Tennessee, and can ship to all parts of the USA.
What is an In-ground LED profile?
There are two main types of in-ground LED Channels
- Drive safe in-ground led lights - suitable for vehicles to drive over
- Walk safe - suitable for walking traffic only
We offer the service of resin filling our led channels to make custom driveway led lights that are completely encapsulated, making them a safe in-ground led extrusion. Please reach out to our staff on website chat for more information.
An aluminum In-ground LED profile is a heavy-duty protective enclosure for your LED lights, allowing your LED strips to dissipate heat while improving their lifespan. The purpose of In-ground LED profiles and LED diffusers is to provide the following:
- A structure to protect the LED chips from dust, water, and direct sunlight.
- A diffuse look for your RGB or white LED strips.
- A heat sink panel for high-output LED strips helps prevent overheating, helping extend the LED strip lifespan.
Looking to add some LED lighting to your house pathway? Waterproof aluminum In-ground LED profiles are usually sold per component and consist of a base aluminum profile, a diffuser, end caps, and mounting channel clips. LED profiles can easily be cut to size using a hand saw. Check out our blog post on tips for cutting led channels.
Pros & Cons of using In-ground LED profiles.
- Most LED strips on the market can fit our selection of In-ground LED extrusions, get in touch with one of our agents for suggestions.
- They need to be installed on even surfaces. Installing in ground aluminum profile on an uneven surface is not suggested as the aluminum profiles can bend.
- Easy installation, our In-ground LED extrusions come with easy-on diffusers and end caps, making the installation an easy process.
- They can be used for indoor and outdoor LED projects, which makes them the perfect product for custom installs.
How to install In-ground LED extrusions?
Here are the basic steps on how to install your in-floor aluminum profile fixtures:
- For concrete pathway installations, prepare the ground for the LED channel, and ensure you adequate the floor depth to the dimensions of the inground profile you want to use.
- Compact the surface making sure the recessed concrete light extrusions are well-balanced and rigid in the ground.
Lay out the necessary wiring and the outdoor-rated low-voltage LED driveway lights you want to install, and make sure you use silicone sealant on all connection points.
- Verify that the LED strips are functioning well and attach the end caps of the extrusions. End caps with holes allow you to run power cables.
- Install the easy-on diffusers by gently pressing down on different sections of the cover.
Why buy In-ground LED extrusions
profiles from us?
- Our heavy-duty In-ground LED extrusions are robust and made in the USA or Europe.
- They're stocked and supplied from the USA. They're made in Europe to high-quality standards.
- Many of our in-ground LED extrusions come in 3 meters (9.84ft) lengths to make it easier to join.
- We have a wide range of high-quality materials in order to assemble a complete LED diffuser kit.
- Our experienced agents can provide ideas and suggestions for your custom driveway lighting ideas.
Common applications for in-ground led profiles
- led lights for driveway
- driveway night lights
- balcony lighting ideas
- modern landscape lighting
- low voltage fence lighting
- house uplighters
- solar outdoor lighting for driveways and paths
- long driveway lighting
- driveway led light strip
- in ground strip lighting
- floor lighting strips
- flat led light strips for trade booths
Q: How do you cut aluminum LED channels and diffusers?
A: You can easily cut LED profiles using a hacksaw with a fine cutting blade. For more information, check out the tips on cutting LED profiles and covers.
Q: Are the diffusers and other accessories sold separately?
A: Yes, the mounting clips, LED strips, end caps, and diffusers are sold separately for customized outdoor recessed led profile installs. The reason is that we are aware each project has unique requirements.
Q: Will direct sunlight affect my LED strip lights?
A: Make sure you use outdoor-rated LED strips for any of your outdoor projects, using our In-ground LED extrusions with impact-resistant covers will help your LED fixtures last many years.
Q: Do I need deep or shallow mounting channels for my LED strips?
A: The deep mounting channels allow for a better distribution of light on the channel, as the LED chips are further away from the diffuser. However, this would also reduce the LED strip's brightness. Shallow mounting profiles tend to be smaller, but since the distance from the LED chips to the diffuser is shorter, there can be areas of high LED light intensity.
Q: Do you have the hardware to turn these into remote control outdoor lights
A: Yes, our Casambi Bluetooth controllers or our BleBox Wifi controllers work well with these systems to create remote control outdoor lighting.
Original price $2.34 - Original price $45.21Original price$2.34 - $45.21$2.34 - $45.21Current price $2.34| /
Profile only ~ We sell diffusers and all other accessories separately. Description The 0.69" Slim Line LED Channel 15 FL is a modified version of a...View full detailsOriginal price $2.34 - Original price $45.21Original price$2.34 - $45.21$2.34 - $45.21Current price $2.34| /
Original price $5.61 - Original price $123.82Original price$5.61 - $123.82$5.61 - $123.82Current price $5.61| /
Profile only ~ accessories are sold separately Description The Alu-Swiss 20 ceiling and floor LED strip channel is a solid, versatile LED trim chan...View full detailsOriginal price $5.61 - Original price $123.82Original price$5.61 - $123.82$5.61 - $123.82Current price $5.61| /
Original price $2.31 - Original price $30.44Original price$2.31 - $30.44$2.31 - $30.44Current price $2.31| /
Drive-safe Embedding LED Profile only ~ diffuser, end caps and all other accessories are sold separately Description The walk-safe Dublin XL outdoo...View full detailsOriginal price $2.31 - Original price $30.44Original price$2.31 - $30.44$2.31 - $30.44Current price $2.31| /