0-10VDC to Casambi Wireless Scene Selector ~ Model Scene10cas
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
interface module only ~ power supply and other accessories are sold separately
The Scene10cas interface allows you to provide wireless Casambi Scene selection via analog 0-10V DC control signals. This means that you can use an analog 0-10V DC master to select scenes on the Casambi Bluetooth mesh network.
Simply connect your Scene10cas to a 12-24V DC power supply and one or two 0-10V DC analog control signals, then use the free Casambi smartphone app to configure your Casambi scene and intensity mapping.
The first analog signal is divided into voltage segments to provide scene selection depending on the signal level. The second analog input provides optional 0-100% intensity control for the selected Casambi Scene.
Casambi is an intelligent home automation network ecosystem with a wide selection of devices for almost every application. The Scene10cas 0-10V DC scene selector allows you to control scenes in your Casambi installation with traditional analog 0-10V DC hardwired signals.
- Ecosystem: Casambi (Bluetooth mesh)
- Power supply: 12-24V DC Class 2
- Casambi wireless
- 2x 0-10V DC (two-wire signal, common ground)
- Applications: 1x Casambi Scene selection and Intensity control
- Dimensions: 73 x 30 x 18mm (2.2 x 1.2 x 0.7")
- Note: To ensure effective Bluetooth signal, the 10cas should not be installed in a metal junction box
- Approvals: ETL Listed, UL 916 Listed, FCC Approved
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request