Colored Border Contour Tube Light ~ Hi-Lite 30 Field Adjustable
Items over 2.4m (8ft) in length require LTL freight shipping which is more expensive than regular parcel service. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
Tube light only ~ power supplies, controllers, drivers and all accessories sold separately
The Hi-Lite™ 30 Border Tube lights from Visive are purpose designed for illuminating building contours. These field adjustable tubes are designed to be cut to length on site. We also offer complementary fixed length straight sections for use where cutting is not necessary.
Hi-Lite™ LED contour tube has been used around the world for over 20-years to safely illuminate the properties of countless blue-chip customers buildings and structures. Made in standard 2.4m (7’10 ½”) long sections, Hi-Lite™ 30 is an extruded 30mm diameter acrylic tube which is fixed to the base structure using polycarbonate clips. Long runs can be made by simply daisy-chaining sections together with all cabling and connections completely hidden from view behind the tube sections. Hi-Lite™ 30 features fixed length straight sections as well as this Field Adjustable section, providing installers the flexibility of being able to cut sections on site.
Hi-Lite™ 30 tubes are factory sealed with end caps fixed by an advanced ultrasonic welding process. They are then individually tested to ensure they are fully weatherproof and ready to provide a long, maintenance free, life. All products are covered by a 5-year warranty.
Hi-Lite™ 30 tubes are manufactured in the UK from recyclable materials. The impact modified PMMA (acrylic) used for the extruded profile features inherently superior UV performance when compared to polycarbonate or PVC alternatives. The color pigments used are all rated at the maximum 8 on the blue wool scale, ensuring resistance to fading.
A standard range of vibrant colors is available, but it is also possible to match a customer’s specific corporate brand design. Whether un-illuminated during daylight, or lit at night, the coloured identity is maintained. By the careful design and specification of the LEDs inside the tube, and the use of unique diffusing additives in the extrusion itself, a consistent linear illumination effect is achieved without the localized hot spots seen on many inferior products.
- Certifications: Underwriters Laboratory (UL) approved. Conforms to UL 48
- Cutting pitch: 50mm (2”) intervals
- Power: 5W/m
- Lime Green - 1,700cd/m2
- Cobalt Blue - 150cd/m2
- Lemon Yellow - 2,000cd/m2
- Tangerine Orange - 650cd/m2
- Honey Yellow - 1,600cd/m2
- Candy Red - 300cd/m2
- White - 2,250cd/m2
- Housing material: Extruded PMMA composite
- Standard tube length: 2.4m (7’9”) nominal
- Input voltage: 40V – 46V DC
- Protection: IP66 Waterproof (independently tested)
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)
- Connector: JST JWPF range
- Clip material: Polycarbonate (clear)
- Weight: 2.4m (7’9”) tube 0.67kg net
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, end caps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately.
- For your convenience Wired4Signs USA can assemble ready to use plug and play light fitting to your specification.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED strip that has been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request