Wide RGBW LED Strip ~ Iris XL Series
Items over 2.4m (8ft) in length require LTL freight shipping which is more expensive than regular parcel service. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
LED strip only ~ Profile, channel, covers, end caps and all other accessories are sold separately
Our Iris XL RGBW LED Strip is a wide 24V flexible lighting strip which combines RGB LED chips with White LED chips to provide a lighting solution that will meet practically any requirement.
This wider RGBW strip is one of the highest populated RGBW LED strips on the market, boasting an LED count of 60 RGB chips and 60 3014 Osram Duris chips per meter mounted adjacent to each other. This makes it highly effective in providing a homogenous (no visible pixels) dot-free finish in LED channels and blends the RGB and white light very well.
Use our Casambi 4ch Bluetooth controller to control this RGBW LED strip from a mobile app. Browse our selection of Casambi bluetooth control gear below as well as some compatible double strip LED channels and 24V power supplies.
We will cut this RGBW LED strip to custom lengths for you and solder on leads for your convenience if requested. We also build custom LED fixtures with no minimum quantity.
- SMD 5050 RGB + 3014 OSRAM DURIS E3 White
- Dimmable: Yes
- Supply voltage: 24V DC
- LED density: 60 LEDs/m 5050 RGB + 60 LEDs/m 3014 White
- Power consumption: 17.28W/m
- Luminous flux: 814-871lm/m
- Luminous efficiency: 53lm/m
- LED strip dimensions: 14mm x 2mm
- Cutting pitch: 100mm (4")
- IP rating: IP20 non-waterproof
- Mounting method: 3M double-sided adhesive tape
- High CRI LED strip (CRI 80+)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Available in 5m (16.4ft) rolls or per foot. Also available in 100m (328ft) contractor rolls.
What makes us different from others?
- High CRI LED Strip not made in China
- Factory with over 20 years of experience in the lighting market
- Carefully selected components from leading brands
- Designed by engineers with many years of experience
- All production batches go through a 5-step quality control
- Our High CRI LED Strip rolls are available in 5m (16.4ft) and contractor bulk LED strip 100m (328ft) rolls (on demand)
- >5 year warranty
- Our LED strip is stocked and shipped from Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
The natural color of light
A high color rendering index is friendly for eyes and gives true-color rendering of illuminated objects. The color rendering index (CRI) is much higher comparing to cheap products from Asia. Color rendering index CRI (Ra) in simple words measures the ability of a light source to accurately reproduce colors. A value of CRI = 100 is the maximum value and determines the ideal color rendering. In practice, CRI> 80 provides accurate color rendition for us to feel comfortable with as we see the colors of objects around us look natural. The cheaper LED strips have usually CRI under 70, the color of light irritates us and we stop recognizing the colors of well-known objects. Customers often refer to this as the "light like in the morgue". This phenomenon is often identified with the white cold color, but this is not the true reason - it is in fact the low CRI rating of cheap LED products.