1/4" LED Edge lit Acrylic Sign Base Channel ~ Model Mikro10
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
Profile only - LEDs and all accessories are sold separately ~ see below
Please contact us for a custom complete LED fixture using this channel
The Mikro10 - 1/4" LED Edge-lit Acrylic Sign Base Channel is commonly used for LED edge-lit shelves. It can be used in furniture applications such as display cases and for advertising boards.
Wired4Signs USA stocks a full range of LED Strips to offer as well as a micro-factory with CNC lasers and routers to produce complete edge-lit signs or features
- Discreet form
- Fits 6mm (1/4") thick glass or acrylic panel
- Maximum LED strip width: 10 mm
- Please note that the Edge-lit Acrylic Sign Base is not a construction element and glass shelves will need a primary support element
- This Edge-Lit LED Extrusion is sold in 609mm, 1 meter, and 2 meters (6.56ft) lengths
- Edge-Lit LED Extrusion comes in a silver anodized finish
- Supplied with plastic LED tape insertion strip
- See accessories such as endcaps below.
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, endcaps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately from the aluminum profile. Select the available components below.
- Please note that raw or natural profiles or channels are not anodized and need to be coated or painted, or they will oxidize over time in outdoor applications.
- LED profiles can easily be cut by hand or by machine.
- For your convenience Wired4Signs USA can cut LED profiles according to your requirements. Please leave instructions in the order comment box.
- We can also assemble a plug and play light fitting with this profile according to your specifications.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED profiles and covers that have been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request