1/4" LED Edge lit Acrylic Sign Base Channel ~ Model Mikro10
Profile only - LEDs and all accessories are sold separately ~ see below
Please contact us for a custom complete LED fixture using this channel
The Mikro10 - 1/4" LED Edge-lit Acrylic Sign Base Channel is commonly used for LED edge-lit shelves. It can be used in furniture applications such as display cases and for advertising boards.
Wired4Signs USA stocks a full range of LED Strips to offer as well as a micro-factory with CNC lasers and routers to produce complete edge-lit signs or features
- Discreet form
- Fits 6mm (1/4") thick glass or acrylic panel
- Maximum LED strip width: 10 mm
- Please note that the Edge-lit Acrylic Sign Base is not a construction element and glass shelves will need a primary support element
- This Edge-Lit LED Extrusion is sold in 609mm, 1 meter, and 2 meters (6.56ft) lengths
- Edge-Lit LED Extrusion comes in a silver anodized finish
- Supplied with plastic LED tape insertion strip
- See accessories such as endcaps below.
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, endcaps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately from the aluminum profile. Select the available components below.
- Please note that raw or natural profiles or channels are not anodized and need to be coated or painted, or they will oxidize over time in outdoor applications.
- LED profiles can easily be cut by hand or by machine.
- For your convenience Wired4Signs USA can cut LED profiles according to your requirements. Please leave instructions in the order comment box.
- We can also assemble a plug and play light fitting with this profile according to your specifications.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED profiles and covers that have been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request