IP68 Ambient LED Strip (24V) ~ Decor Series
Items over 2.4m (8ft) in length require LTL freight shipping which is more expensive than regular parcel service. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
LED strip only ~ Profile, channel, covers, endcaps and all other accessories are sold separately
IP68 low power Ambient light LED Strip
- This Product is dimmable.
- High CRI LED Strip chip: SMD 2216
- Quantity of LED: 60LEDs per meter
- Power consumption: 1.32W/m and 2.6W/m
- IP rating: IP20
- Mounting Method: 3M Double-sided adhesive tape
- Input voltage: 24V DC
- Can be cut at every 100mm or 3.94"
- LED Strip width: 9.6mm
- High CRI LED Strip CRI 90+
- 328 ft bulk led strip rolls available
- Other Whites available on request
- power up to 8-10m of LED strip from one side without any visible loss of light at the end (double that amount when powering from both sides)
- See here to get an indication of what the different led kelvin temperatures look like
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, endcaps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately.
- For your convenience Wired4Signs USA can assemble ready to use plug and play light fitting to your specification.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED strip that has been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request
What makes us different from others?
- Our LEDs are made in Europe and are TAA compliant, RoHS compliant and REACH compliant.
- Factory with over 20 years of experience in the lighting market
- Carefully selected components from leading brands
- Designed by engineers with many years of experience
- All production batches go through a 5-step quality control
- Our High CRI LED Strip rolls are available in 16.4ft and bulk led strip 328ft rolls(on demand)
- High CRI LED Strip production time is 1 week
- 5year warranty
The natural color of light
Friendly for eyes, true-color rendering of illuminated objects. The color rendering index (CRI) is much higher comparing to cheap products from Asia. Color rendering index CRI (Ra) in simple words measures the ability of a light source to accurately reproduce colors. A value of CRI = 100 is the maximum value and determines the ideal color rendering. In practice CRI> 80 provides accurate color rendition for us to feel comfortable with as we see the colors of objects around us look natural. The cheaper LED strips have usually CRI under 70, the color of light irritates us and we stop recognizing the colors of well-known objects. Customers often refer to this as the "light like in the morgue". This phenomenon is often identified with the white cold color. But this is not the right reason it is Low CRI