Wall-mounted Touch Sensitive DMX Lighting Controller ~ Nicolaudie STICK-DE3
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
controller only ~ power supply and all other accessories are sold separately
It is all in the name: S.T.I.C.K. stands for "Sunlite Touch-sensitive Intelligent Control Keypad" and that is what it is!
The feature rich STICK-DE3 is the star of the STICK family from Nicolaudie Architectural. This DMX master controller has been designed to provide a lighting control solution for the most demanding of projects yet which is intuitive enough for anybody to use. The touch sensitive glass user interface panel and color graphic display on this DMX LED lighting controller gives it a high-class look while also being easy and durable enough to serve for daily use.
The main lighting control features are:
- Zones: Select a zone and run up to 10 scenes simultaneously
- Scenes: Choose from 50 static or dynamic scenes
- Dimmer: Control the brightness and saturation of your lighting
- Speed: Increase or decrease the playback speed of dynamic scenes
- Color control: Scroll through 16 million colors on the color wheel, or blend your adjustable white LEDs
Typical architectural lighting control applications include:
- Landscape lighting control
- Monument lighting control
- Fountain lighting control
- Theme park lighting control
- Building facade lighting control
- Stadium lighting control
- Airport lighting control
- Museum lighting control
- Hotel lighting control
- Commercial and mall lighting control
- Office and workspace lighting control
- Upmarket residential lighting control
- Yacht lighting control
You can install this DMX user interface into a standard single or double electrical wall backbox. You will also need to connect a DC power supply to it (5-15V) and then connect your DMX-512 wiring to the controller output. The STICK-DE3 offers two 512-channel DMX universes worth of control output and the ability to store 500 scenes across 10 zones, making it capable of coordinating very complex lighting installations from a simple and easy to use interface. When you look at the feature set for this controller, it makes one of the best value propositions on the market today. It is no wonder that the STICK-DE3 is a favorite in the architectural lighting control market!
- Display: Graphical color display
- User interface: 10 buttons + touch wheel
- Zone: Up to 10 zones
- Scenes: Up to 500 scenes (50 per zone)
- Output channels: 1024 DMX-512 channels (2 universes)
- Connectivity: USB, RS232 & Ethernet
- Storage: MicroSD card
- Software: Windows (PC) & Mac
- Remote control: iPhone, iPad & Android
- Electrical connection: Screw terminal or RJ45 (Power & DMX combined)
- Power supply: 5-15V DC
- Dimensions: 106 x 146 x 10mm (4.17 x 5.75 x 0.39")
This DMX keypad is also available in other faceplate colors and styles, and with alternative styles for the color wheel. Please contact us if you require a specific combination for your project and we will gladly assist you.
Color wheel styles:
- Nicolaudie Controllers Brochure
- Nicolaudie STICK-DE3 Datasheet
- Nicolaudie STICK3 Ethernet remote control protocol
- Easy Stand Alone 2 software for Windows
- Easy Stand Alone 2 software for Mac
- ESA Pro 2 software for Windows
- ESA Pro 2 software for Mac
- Hardware Manager for Windows (firmware)
- Hardware Manager for Mac (firmware)
- All software...
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request
Common search terms
DMX lighting controller, Wall mount LED control panel, Wall mount DMX dimmer, Wall mount DMX-512 RGB controller, LED lighting scene controller, RGB scene controller, RGB lights programmable controller, Easy home lights controller, Best office lights controller, Lighting scene user interface, Wall control panel for LED lighting