DMX to Casambi Wireless 4-Channel Dimmer ~ Model DMXcas
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
interface module only ~ power supply and other accessories are sold separately
The DMXcas controller is a DMX-to-Casambi interface, allowing you to add Casambi-enabled fixtures to a DMX universe so that they can be controlled by an industry standard DMX master controller. This interface means that you can extend your existing DMX universe into the Casambi ecosystem.
Simply connect the DMXcas to a 12-24V DC power supply and your DMX-512 network, and add it to your Casambi network. Once it is connected, you can use the Casambi smartphone app to configure the mapping of DMX channels to Casambi fixtures.
The DMXcas interface controller allows you to control four lighting channels which can be configured as four independent dimmers, or grouped as one RGBW fixture. If you need to include additional Casambi-enabled fixtures into you DMX-512 system, simply add another DMXcas interface.
Casambi is an intelligent home automation network ecosystem with a wide selection of devices for almost every application. The DMXcas DMX-to-Casambi interface allows you to include Casambi-enabled fixtures in your DMX-512 universe.
- Ecosystem: Casambi (Bluetooth mesh)
- Power supply: 24V DC Class 2
- Casambi wireless
- DMX-512 slave (3-wire, non-isolated)
- Control channels: 4 channels
- Applications: 4x dimming, 2x tunable white, 1x RGB/RGBW
- Dimensions: 73 x 30 x 18mm (2.2 x 1.2 x 0.7")
- Note: To ensure effective Bluetooth signal, the DMXcas should not be installed in a metal junction box
- Approvals: ETL Listed, UL 916 Listed, FCC Approved
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request