DMX to Casambi Wireless Scene Selector ~ Model SceneDMXcas
Items over 2.4m (8ft) in length require LTL freight shipping which is more expensive than regular parcel service. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
interface module only ~ power supply and other accessories are sold separately
The SceneDMXcas interface allows you to provide wireless remote Casambi Scene selection via DMX-512 control commands. This means that you can use a DMX-512 master to select scenes on the Casambi Bluetooth mesh network.
Simply connect your SceneDMXcas to a 12-24V DC power supply and to your DMX-512 universe, then use the free Casambi smartphone app to configure your custom Casambi scene and intensity mapping.
The first DMX channel provides scene selection for up to 20 Casambi Scenes. The second DMX channel provides optional 0-100% intensity control for the selected Casambi Scene.
Casambi is an intelligent home automation network ecosystem with a wide selection of devices for almost every application. The SceneDMXcas DMX-to-Casambi scene selector allows you to control scenes in your Casambi installation from your DMX master controller.
- Ecosystem: Casambi (Bluetooth mesh)
- Power supply: 12-24V DC Class 2
- Casambi wireless
- DMX-512 slave (3-wire, non-isolated)
- Applications: 1x Casambi Scene selection and Intensity control
- Dimensions: 73 x 30 x 18mm (2.2 x 1.2 x 0.7")
- Note: To ensure effective Bluetooth signal, the 10cas should not be installed in a metal junction box
- Approvals: ETL Listed, UL 916 Listed, FCC Approved
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request