LED Indirect Lighting Channel Base ~ Model WAY10 C
LED Indirect Lighting Channel ~ Model WAY10 C
The Way10c profile is a LED Indirect Lighting Channel that can either be mounted facing upwards to create an LED Indirect Lighting Cornice or it can be mounted facing downwards to create an LED Indirect Lighting Skirting.
The Way10c system involves two aluminum profiles (A) the base channel, which you are currently viewing and then (B) you need to choose the outside cover - see accessories. The outside cover is available in a number of finishes.
- The base provides hidden mounting and wiring
- Ideal for LED Indirect Lighting next to staircases
- Maximum LED strip width: 11 mm
- In-stock items ship same day from Knoxville, TN, USA
- Endcaps, Cover section, LED Strip, etc are all sold separately - view below
- The profile is available in 2 meter (6.56ft) lengths
- On request, we will cut profiles to the exact length that you require, free of charge. Please state your requirements in the order comments
- We recommend our led strip to complete your LED Indirect Lighting feature - see our range here
- View cutsheet here.