High CRI RGBW LED Strip ~ Iris Series
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
LED strip only ~ Profile, channel, covers, end caps and all other accessories are sold separately
Our Iris Series RGBW LED strips are top quality and ideal for architectural lighting applications. These flexible LED strips come with a 5 year warranty and are available in Waterproof and Non-waterproof.
Combining RGB and White on one strip gives you the flexibility of white lighting when required, and RGB color changing lighting effects for events and special occasions. Combining RGB and white light also allows you to achieve richer colors than traditional RGB alone would. Choose which variant suits your needs: RGB + Cool white, RGB + Warm white or RGB + Natural white.
- High CRI RGBW LED Strip chip: 2835 RGB + OSRAM DURIS 2835 White
- LEDs from OSRAM binned in 3 MacAdam steps
- 3-chip 2835 RGB LEDs
- White color temperature:
- Ultra warm white: IP20 n/a or IP68 2700K
- Warm white: IP20 3000K or IP68 3200K
- Natural white: IP20 4000K or IP68 4100K
- Cool white: IP20 6000K or IP68 6200K
- Dimmable: Yes
- Supply voltage: 24V DC
- LED density: 60 LEDs/m 2835 RGB + 60 LEDs/m 2835 White
- Power consumption: 15.6W/m (4.75W/ft)
- Luminous flux: 826lm/m RGB + 1060-1110lm/m White
- Luminous efficiency: 69lm/W
- LED strip dimensions: 12mm wide
- Cutting pitch: every 100mm (4")
- IP rating: IP20 (non-waterproof) or IP68 (waterproof)
- Mounting method: 3M double-sided adhesive tape
- Beam angle: 120°
- High CRI LED strip (CRI 80+)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Available in 5m (16.4ft) rolls or per foot
What makes us different from others?
- High CRI LED Strip not made in China
- Factory with over 20 years of experience in the lighting market
- Carefully selected components from leading brands
- Designed by engineers with many years of experience
- All production batches go through a 5-step quality control
- Our High CRI LED Strip rolls are available in 5m (16.4ft) and contractor bulk LED strip 100m (328ft) rolls (on demand)
- >5 year warranty
- Our LED strip is stocked and shipped from Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
The natural color of light
A high color rendering index is friendly for eyes and gives true-color rendering of illuminated objects. The color rendering index (CRI) is much higher comparing to cheap products from Asia. Color rendering index CRI (Ra) in simple words measures the ability of a light source to accurately reproduce colors. A value of CRI = 100 is the maximum value and determines the ideal color rendering. In practice, CRI> 80 provides accurate color rendition for us to feel comfortable with as we see the colors of objects around us look natural. The cheaper LED strips have usually CRI under 70, the color of light irritates us and we stop recognizing the colors of well-known objects. Customers often refer to this as the "light like in the morgue". This phenomenon is often identified with the white cold color, but this is not the true reason - it is in fact the low CRI rating of cheap LED products.