Up & Down Wall Feature LED Profile ~ Model Washington
Original price $7.79 - Original price $211.98
$7.79 - $211.98
Current price $211.98
Profile only ~ cover, endcaps and mounting accessories sold separately
The Washington profile is a wall-mounted profile with options for lighting upwards and downwards from one channel. Up & down lighting is an excellent architectural accent feature as well as providing good lighting output.
This profile has internal space for concealing the power supply and wiring completely out of sight. The possibility to hide wiring makes very long linear installations possible while avoiding voltage losses on the LED strip by allowing regular supply connections.
This up & down lighting profile is ideal for feature lighting in corridors, hallways and large rooms. It can also be used as a suspended lighting profile.
- Maximum LED strip width: 25mm
- Maximum LED strip power: 30W/m
- 2 year guarantee
- We recommend our Iris Series LED strip for this LED channel - see here
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, endcaps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately from the aluminum profile. Select the available components below.
- LED profiles can easily be cut by hand or by machine.
- For your convenience Wired4Signs USA can cut LED profiles according to your requirements. Please leave instructions in the order comment box.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED profiles and covers that have been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request