Clear 2-part Methacrylate Adhesive with mixer ~ W4S M155 (50ml 1:1 Mix)
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
Adhesive cartridge and nozzle only ~ applicator gun sold separately
Wired4Signs USA M155 a two-component transparent structural methacrylate adhesive, designed of high strength bonding applications with plastic and composite materials. This grade is an advanced liquid composite, which combines shock resistance and toughness from a unique blend of hybrid rubbers, with a high tensile shear strength from an innovative liquid plastic resin. Once bonded this fusion of chemistries achieves an ultra high strength bond with excellent chemical and environmental resistance.
M155 is very versatile, and can bond a wide variety of substrates to plastic without the need for surface primers or conditioners. Typical examples shown below:
- Bonding acrylic letters in the sign industry.
- Bonding acrylic sheet in POS manufacture.
- Repairing polycarbonate headlights.
- Bonding outdoor lighting lenses and fixtures.
- Assembling electric meter housings and covers.
- Colors: Clear
- Packages: 50ml 1:1 mix (490ml available on request)
- Open time: 1-2 minutes @ 20°C (68°F)
- Manufactured to specification in the UK for Wired4Signs USA.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request.