Cove Lighting Detail LED Channel ~ Model Glow12 Down
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
profile only - all accessories sold separately
The Glow12 down plaster-in LED profile will redirect the light to where it needs to go to ensure any residential and commercial space glows with clean lighting, while also enriching the interior design of any room.
If you’re wondering how to hide LED strip lights on the ceiling, our plaster-in LED profiles are the answer. They are perfect for LED cove lighting, false ceiling lights, coffered ceiling lighting, or any indirect ceiling perimeter lighting. The unique minimalist design of this profile is convenient for various LED indirect lighting fixtures.
The Glow12 down aluminum tracks are perfect for mud-in ceiling applications and finishing suspended ceilings with no parts of the channel visible to form modern cove light ceiling designs. This channel is made from aluminum and it is designed to be installed on 12.5mm thick plasterboard. This lighting LED fixture can be combined with a smart dimmer to create home light automation.
The high-quality frosted polycarbonate cover and end caps are sold separately - select the compatible components below.
For more information about plaster-in LED channels check our detailed blog post: What to consider before starting your plaster-in LED channel project.
- Mounting options: Plaster-in
- Overall dimensions: 35.2mm x 28.6mm (1.38" x 1.12)
- Maximum LED strip width: 12mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Raw or anodized silver
- Cover option: Frosted, Opal, Black
- Free customer support
- Premium materials manufactured in Europe or USA.
- Factory based in Knoxville, Tennessee with over 20 years of experience in the lighting market and we can ship to any part of the USA.
- Covers, end caps, and other accessories are sold separately from the aluminum profile. Select the available components below.
- LED profiles can easily be cut by hand or by machine.
- We are happy to build a light fitting to your specifications using this product. Please leave detailed instructions in the order comment box.
- We can also assemble a plug-and-play light fitting with this profile according to your specifications. Please leave detailed instructions in the order comment box.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED profiles and covers that have been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States the same day.
- We guarantee competitive bulk pricing. Please contact us for more information.
Common search terms
Gypsum cove light detail, False ceiling lights, LED cove lighting, Ceiling perimeter lighting, Coffered ceiling lighting, How do you hide LED strip lights on the ceiling, LED indirect lighting, cove light ideas, Modern cove light ceiling design