LED Profile For Plasterboard Drop Ceiling Perimeter Lighting ~ Model Frame14
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
profile only ~ LED strip, diffuser, endcaps and other accessories are sold separately
The Frame14 LED channel is designed for the installation of LED accent lighting on the perimeter of plasterboard drop ceiling sections. The profile shape includes a lip which can support the edge of the plasterboard ceiling. The vertical lip of the profile allows it to be fixed either to a drop-ceiling frame or directly to the wall for ceilings without a drop section. Architects and interior designers can use this ceiling perimeter lighting channel for a decorative ceiling finish.
What to consider before starting your plaster-in LED channel project
- Continuous line of light (when using LED strip with 120 LEDs/m and opal cover)
- Maximum LED strip width: 14 mm
- LED profiles can easily be cut by hand or by machine.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED profiles and covers that have been cut
- Stock Items are same day shipped from Knoxville, TN, USA