0.39" Trimless Plasterboard LED Channel ~ Model Hide10
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
Profile only - Accessories sold separately
The HIDE10 C4 is a narrow trimless LED channel for plasterboard applications. This channel creates a trimless light-line only 10mm (0.39") wide in plasterboard walls and ceilings. It is shallow and neatly fits within the standard 12.5mm (1/2") plasterboard thickness.
- Fits into the thickness of a standard plasterboard (12,5 mm)
- Continuous line of light when using 120 LEDs/m strip
- Maximum width of LED strip: 10mm
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, endcaps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately from the aluminum profile. Select the available components below.
- Please note that raw or natural profiles or channels are not anodized and need to be coated or painted, or they will oxidize over time in outdoor applications.
- LED profiles can easily be cut by hand or by machine.
- For your convenience Wired4Signs USA can cut LED profiles according to your requirements. Please leave instructions in the order comment box.
- We can also assemble a plug and play light fitting with this profile according to your specifications.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED profiles and covers that have been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request