IP20 Indoor Ambient Lighting LED Strip (24V) ~ Decor Series
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
LED strip only ~ Profile, channel, covers, end caps and all other accessories are sold separately
The Decor Series low power IP20 LED strip is designed for indoor ambient lighting applications. This low power lighting strip is ideal for cove lighting, baseboard lighting, illuminated crown molding lights, and similar decorative LED lighting features which are not intended to be a primary light source for the room.
The low power consumption of this LED strip means reduced energy consumption and lower heat dissipation. It also allows for longer runs from one power connection, making for easier installation.
- This Product is dimmable.
- High CRI LED Strip chip: SMD 2216
- Quantity of LED: 60 LEDs per meter
- Power consumption: 1.32W/m and 2.6W/m
- IP rating: IP20
- Mounting Method: 3M Double-sided adhesive tape
- Input voltage: 24V DC
- Can be cut at every 100mm or 3.94"
- LED Strip width: 8mm
- High CRI LED Strip CRI 90+
- 328 ft bulk led strip rolls available
- Other Whites available on request
- See here to get an indication of what the different LED Kelvin temperatures look like
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, end caps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately.
- For your convenience Wired4Signs USA can assemble ready to use plug and play light fitting to your specification.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED strip that has been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request
What makes us different from others?
- Our LEDs are made in Europe and are TAA compliant, RoHS compliant and REACH compliant.
- Factory with over 20 years of experience in the lighting market
- Carefully selected components from leading brands
- Designed by engineers with many years of experience
- All production batches go through a 5-step quality control
- Our High CRI LED Strip rolls are available in 16.4ft and bulk led strip 328ft rolls(on demand)
- High CRI LED Strip production time is 1 week
- 5year warranty
The natural color of light
Friendly for eyes, true-color rendering of illuminated objects. The color rendering index (CRI) is much higher comparing to cheap products from Asia. Color rendering index CRI (Ra) in simple words measures the ability of a light source to accurately reproduce colors. A value of CRI = 100 is the maximum value and determines the ideal color rendering. In practice CRI> 80 provides accurate color rendition for us to feel comfortable with as we see the colors of objects around us look natural. The cheaper LED strips have usually CRI under 70, the color of light irritates us and we stop recognizing the colors of well-known objects. Customers often refer to this as the "light like in the morgue". This phenomenon is often identified with the white cold color. But this is not the right reason it is Low CRI.