1.3" Shallow-Section Plaster-in Drywall LED Channel ~ Model Vario30-04
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
profile only - accessories sold separately
The Vario30-04 channel is a shallow plaster-in (mud-in) LED profile for Gyprock drywalls and ceilings. This versatile profile accommodates flush-fitting flat covers as well as protruding covers in round or square sections.
This profile is designed for continuous linear LED light lines in architectural application.
The Vario30 LED Profile Family
What to consider before starting your plaster-in LED channel project
- Channel width: 33.4mm (1.315")
- Overall dimensions: 63.4mm x 15.9mm (2.496" x 0.626")
- Recommended mounting cavity: 34mm x 13mm (1.339" x 0.512")
- Maximum LED strip width: 31mm
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, end caps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately from the aluminum profile. Select the available components below.
- Please note that raw or natural profiles or channels are not anodized and need to be coated or painted, or they will oxidize over time in outdoor applications.
- LED profiles can easily be cut by hand or by machine.
- For your convenience Wired4Signs USA can cut LED profiles according to your requirements. Please leave instructions in the order comment box.
- We can also assemble a plug and play light fitting with this profile according to your specifications.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED profiles and covers that have been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request
Common search terms
Drywall and ceiling LED strip channel, Gyprock LED linear lights, Shallow recessed sheetrock LED light, Plasterboard LED channel, Drywall mud-in LED channel, Flush ceiling LED light profile, Primary linear LED light channel, Continuous LED lights