Tile Edge LED Strip Light Channel ~ Model Uni-Tile12 270Deg
Items over 2.4m (8ft) in length require LTL freight shipping which is more expensive than regular parcel service. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
profile only ~ covers and all accessories are sold separately
The Uni-Tile12 profile series is ideal for illuminating bathrooms and kitchens, where it is mounted into tiles, ceramic or stoneware surfaces. Due to the perforated L-shaped trim on this profile, it is also easy to fit the profile into concrete surfaces and this way we achieve a perfect adhesion to the wall. This range of architectural LED aluminum extrusions is designed to create fantastic recessed lighting effects between and around tiles.
The Uni-Tile12 range is comprised of three versions: 180 degree for flat surfaces, 90 degree for inside corner lighting, and 270 degree for outside corner lighting. This 270 degree profile is intended for LED accent lighting of outside corners between two tiled surfaces. It has a mud-in trim on both sides and is mounted as an illuminated corner joint for two tiled surfaces.
The opal cover diffuses the LED strip lights so that the dotting effect is minimized, creating a smooth, even light. The aluminum channel serves as a heat sink and helps to distribute the heat generated from the LEDs which in turn helps to prolong the life span of the LED strip lights.
Wired4Signs can cut to specification and resin fill these profiles for a fully waterproof LED lighting solution. This is an ideal solution for the installation of LED lighting features in wet environments like showers, saunas and outdoor areas. Use this 270 degree version to create accent lines in a shower or bathroom, or the 180 degree version to create an illuminated ending for flat tiled surfaces in these environments.
- Maximum LED strip width 12mm
- Maximum LED power 20W/m
- Ideal for 10mm thick tiles
- Color: Anodized Silver
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, end caps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately from the aluminum profile. Select the available components below.
- LED profiles can easily be cut by hand or by machine.
- For your convenience Wired4Signs USA can cut LED profiles according to your requirements. Please leave instructions in the order comment box.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED profiles and covers that have been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request
Common search terms
Wall corner LED lights, LED strip lights in tiles, LED strip lights in floor tiles, LED strip in shower niche, Shower niche LED strip, LED strip tile profile, LED tile strip, LED profile recessed tile edge for LED strip, Tile LED strip