1.18" Drywall LED Strip Channel ~ Model RPL30 US
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
profile only ~ all accessories sold separately
Looking for a solution on how to hide LED strip lights on the ceiling or walls? The RPL30 US LED drywall channel by LEDsOn is the perfect answer. Represented by Wired4Signs USA, this product is designed to offer modern strip lights that elevate any space.
Crafted in Europe with the highest build quality, this LED drywall channel is made with high-quality aluminum that ensures the maximum lifespan of your LED strips. With a wide 30mm (1.18 inch) lens and brilliant diffusion, the RPL30 US offers architectural quality lighting that is perfect for hiding LED light strips on the ceiling or walls.
The RPL30 US is versatile and features internal slots that allow for linear or 90-degree connectors, making it perfect for installing LED strip lights around the ceiling or on the wall. This LED strip channel for drywall can be mounted on the surface or flush-mounted, giving you the flexibility to choose the best installation option for your space.
This ceiling LED strip channel or drywall LED strip channel is the perfect solution for anyone wondering if they should put LED lights on the ceiling or wall. With the RPL30 US LED drywall channel, you don't have to worry about how to hide LED lights on the ceiling or wall anymore. You can now achieve a clean, professional look that hides the LED light strips perfectly.
- Mounting options: Plaster-in
- Overall dimensions: 90mm x 18.9mm (2.75" x 0.74")
- Maximum LED strip width: 20mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Silver
- RPL30 US cut sheet - Coming soon
- RPL30 US Instructions
- Free customer support
- Premium materials manufactured in Europe or USA.
- Factory based in Knoxville, Tennessee with over 20 years of experience in the lighting market and we can ship to any part of the USA.
- Covers, end caps, and other accessories are sold separately from the aluminum profile. Select the available components below.
- LED profiles can easily be cut by hand or by machine.
- We are happy to build a light fitting to your specifications using this product. Please leave detailed instructions in the order comment box.
- We can also assemble a plug-and-play light fitting with this profile according to your specifications. Please leave detailed instructions in the order comment box.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED profiles and covers that have been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States the same day.
- We guarantee competitive bulk pricing. Please contact us for more information.
Common search terms
How to hide LED strip lights, LED strip wall, Drywall strips, Drywall light, LED drywall channel, Drywall LED strip channel, LED drywall channel, Ceiling LED strip channel, LED lights around ceiling, How to put LED lights on wall