10W 12v Narrow Rigid LED Strip ~ Flame Grass Series
Items over 2.4m (8ft) in length require LTL freight shipping which is more expensive than regular parcel service. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
LED strip only ~ accessories, profiles and covers not included
The Flame Grass LED strip is ideal for all types of applications, from advertising, to edge lighting and other applications where available space is small and high light power is required. This 10W rigid LED bar is useful in applications which require a self-supporting LED strip.
- Sold per individual length
- Equal light output of each LED
- High color rendering index: CRI > 80
- Specially matched current to board type
- High efficiency - more than 1300lm / module
- Narrow FR4 board - only 4 mm wide
- Optimal matched divisions sections
- Each production batch is laboratory tested
- RoHS compliant, environmentally friendly.
Warranty: 2 years
- Made in Europe for Wired4Signs USA
- LED strip, covers, mounting brackets, endcaps, shelf/sign panels and other accessories are sold separately from the aluminum profile. Select the available components below.
- For your convenience Wired4Signs USA can make up plug and play assemblies according to your requirements. Please leave instructions in the order comment box.
- Please note that we cannot refund or replace LED profiles and covers that have been cut.
- Items in stock are shipped the same day from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
- Bulk pricing is available on request
What makes us different from others?
- High CRI LED Strip not made in China
- Factory with over 20 years of experience in the lighting market
- Carefully selected components from leading brands
- Designed by engineers with many years of experience
- All production batches go through a 5-step quality control
The natural color of light
Friendly for eyes, true-color rendering of illuminated objects. The color rendering index (CRI) is much higher comparing to cheap products from Asia. Color rendering index CRI (Ra) in simple words measures the ability of a light source to accurately reproduce colors. A value of CRI = 100 is the maximum value and determines the ideal color rendering. In practice, CRI > 80 provides accurate color rendition for us to feel comfortable with as we see the colors of objects around us look natural. The cheaper LED strips have usually CRI under 70, the color of light irritates us and we stop recognizing the colors of well-known objects. Customers often refer to this as the "light like in the morgue". This phenomenon is often identified with the white cold color. But this is not the right reason it is Low CRI
All High CRI LED Strip stock is shipped same day from Knoxville Tennessee, USA