Horticultural Grow Light IP20 LED Strip (24V) ~ Cherry Tomato Series
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
LED strip only ~ Profile, channel, covers, end caps and all other accessories are sold separately
Our Cherry Tomato series grow light LED strip is purpose designed for horticultural applications. This professional full spectrum horticultural LED strip is available in a choice of three spectra to suit different agricultural requirements such as crop types and the growth stages: Standard (universal full spectrum), Vegetative (early growth) and Flowering.
This high quality LED strip for growing plants is ideal for domestic small-scale projects (we sell strip per foot too) as well as large-scale industrial indoor horticulture and hydroponics applications and provides the appropriate photon flux density for proper photosynthesis.
Horticultural LED strip is well suited to high-density farming application because its compact, low profile allows it easily to be installed between rows of plants or on the underside of shelves and racks.
The Cherry Tomato Series LED strip light is the result of extensive testing and calculations by engineers in Europe to create the ideal lighting for your crops. You can trust this grow light LED strip to help you fix bad crop lighting conditions and grow plants successfully all year round while ensuring low energy consumption.
- 3 separate High CRI 5630 LEDs for effective spectrum output
- Each batch is laboratory tested
- Thick FPC
- Thermally conductive adhesive for easy installation
- Environmental protection rating: IP20 non-waterproof
- Dimmable: Yes
- Supply voltage: 24V DC
- LED density: 60 LEDs/m (18 LEDs/ft)
- Power: 13.7W/m (4.2W/ft)
- Efficiency (flux density): 1.85 µmol/W
- Color spectrum composition:
- Royal Blue: 450nm
- Yellow & Green: Warm White 3000K
- Hyper Red: 660nm
- Spectrum options:
- Standard: 47% Royal Blue / 10% Yellow & Green / 43% Hyper Red
- Vegetative: 56% Royal Blue / 11% Yellow & Green / 33% Hyper Red
- Flowering: 29% Royal Blue / 19% Yellow & Green / 52% Hyper Red
- LED strip width: 10mm
- Cutting pitch: Every 100mm (4")
- Standard roll size: 5m rolls (16.4ft)
- Can be custom made in long rolls on request
- Power up to 8-10m of LED strip from one side without any visible loss of light at the end (double that amount when powering from both sides)
- Designed and manufactured in Europe
- Attention resellers and manufacturers - Please contact us for competitive pricing on our horticultural LED Strip
- Our horticultural grow light LED strip is shipped from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
What makes us different from others?
- High CRI LED Strip not made in China
- Factory with over 20 years of experience in the lighting market
- Carefully selected components from leading brands
- Designed by engineers with many years of experience
- All production batches go through a 5-step quality control
- Our High CRI LED Strip rolls are available in 16.4ft and bulk led strip 328ft rolls(on demand)
- 5 year warranty
The natural color of light
A high color rendering index is friendly for eyes and gives true-color rendering of illuminated objects. The color rendering index (CRI) is much higher comparing to cheap products from Asia. Color rendering index CRI (Ra) in simple words measures the ability of a light source to accurately reproduce colors. A value of CRI = 100 is the maximum value and determines the ideal color rendering. In practice, CRI> 80 provides accurate color rendition for us to feel comfortable with as we see the colors of objects around us look natural. The cheaper LED strips have usually CRI under 70, the color of light irritates us and we stop recognizing the colors of well-known objects. Customers often refer to this as the "light like in the morgue". This phenomenon is often identified with the white cold color, but this is not the true reason - it is in fact the low CRI rating of cheap LED products.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Why is this LED grow light strip available with a choice of light spectrum?
A: Different stages of plant growth require different components of the light spectrum for effective growth. Choose an LED spectrum which suits your application and type of crop.
Q: I have a variety of crops in my greenhouse at home - which spectrum of LED strip should I choose?
A: You can use the standard spectrum LED grow light strip for universal applications. This full spectrum LED grow light is designed for general applications.
Q: Why should I replace my HID (discharge lamp) lighting with horticultural LED strip lighting?
A: LED grow lights are significantly more energy efficient than other forms of lighting, allowing you to reduce your electricity costs and save money.
Q: Are grow light LED strips suitable for seedling shelves?
A: Yes, compact dimensions mean that horticultural LED strip lighting is perfect for tight spaces such as seeding shelves and vertical growth racks.
Q: Do your LED grow lights come in a housing?
A: No, this is the LED strip only, but you can select an appropriate LED channel from our range.
Q: How do I power my grow light LED strip?
A: You will need a constant voltage LED power supply, also known as an LED "driver". We offer a range of top quality LED power supplies.