White High Output IP20 LED Strip (24V) ~ King Protea Series
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
LED strip only ~ Profile, channel, covers, end caps and all other accessories are sold separately
Our King Protea white high output, high efficiency IP20 LED strip is ideal for energy efficient indoor primary lighting applications. This high luminous flux strip will boldly illuminate interior spaces but it is also dimmable, making it suitable for applications that do not require the full lighting output all the time.
- High CRI LED strip chip: SMD 2835 (CRI 80+)
- TAA compliant LED Strip
- Quantity of LED: 120 LEDs per meter (36 LEDs per ft)
- Power consumption: 16.5W/m
- Luminous flux: 2768 - 2913lm/m
- Luminous efficiency: 170lm/W
- IP rating: IP20 non-waterproof
- Mounting method: 3M double-sided adhesive tape
- Dimmable: Yes
- Supply voltage: 24V DC
- Reverse polatity protected
- 24V - you can power up to 8-10m of LED strip from one side without any visible loss of light at the end (double that amount when powering from both sides).
- Cutting section: Every 50mm (2")
- LED strip dimensions: 10mm x 1.5mm
- High CRI LED Strip (CRI 80+)
- 328 ft bulk led strip rolls available on request
- Colors available: 3000K Warm white, 4000K Natural white and 6000K Cool white
- See here to get an indication of what the different led kelvin temperatures look like
This Product is dimmable.
What makes us different from others?
- High CRI LED Strip not made in China
- Factory with over 20 years of experience in the lighting market
- Carefully selected components from leading brands
- Designed by engineers with many years of experience
- All production batches go through a 5-step quality control
- Our High CRI LED Strip rolls are available in 16.4ft and bulk led strip 328ft rolls(on demand)
- 5year warranty
The natural color of light
Friendly for eyes, true-color rendering of illuminated objects. The color rendering index (CRI) is much higher comparing to cheap products from Asia. Color rendering index CRI (Ra) in simple words measures the ability of a light source to accurately reproduce colors. A value of CRI = 100 is the maximum value and determines the ideal color rendering. In practice, CRI> 80 provides accurate color rendition for us to feel comfortable with as we see the colors of objects around us look natural. The cheaper LED strips have usually CRI under 70, the color of light irritates us and we stop recognizing the colors of well-known objects. Customers often refer to this as the "light like in the morgue". This phenomenon is often identified with the white cold color. But this is not the right reason it is Low CRI
All High CRI LED Strip stock is shipped same day from Knoxville Tennessee, USA