Continuous COB LED Strip ~ White Lily Series
Items over 2.4m (8ft) in length require LTL freight shipping which is more expensive than regular parcel service. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
LED strip only ~ Profile, channel, covers, end caps and all other accessories are sold separately
Our White Lily Series is a very special continuous chip-on-board (COB) LED strip which boasts the fact that there are no visible LED pixels. The dot-free light makes this strip ideal for small or low-profile LED channels used for feature lighting because those shallow channels make it more difficult to diffuse the individual LEDs. The continuous light from this strip is also ideal for applications with high-gloss surfaces such as marble counter tops which tend to reflect the individual pixels of traditional LED strip even when the strip is installed for indirect work surface lighting.
In short, if your LED installation involves decorative lighting, shallow LED profiles or highly reflective surfaces then COB strip is the way to go. If you need high-output strip for primary lighting, then traditional LED strip is more appropriate.
- Top-quality components
- Thick FPC
- LEDs binned in 3 MacAdam steps
- Colors available: 2700K Warm white, 4000K Natural white
- Dimmable: Yes
- Supply voltage: 24V DC
- LED density: 480 LEDs/m
- Power consumption: 10W/m
- Luminous flux: 1080-1114lm/m
- Luminous efficiency: Up to 111lm/W
- Color rendering index (CRI): Ra80+
- LED strip dimensions: 8mm x 2mm
- Cutting pitch: Every 50mm (2")
- IP rating: IP20 non-waterproof
- Mounting method: Thermally conductive adhesive, easy installation on the surface
- Protection against polarity reversal
- Power up to 8-10m of LED strip from one side without any visible loss of light at the end (double that amount when powering from both sides)
- Packed on 5m rolls (16.4ft) or 100m (328ft) bulk contractor rolls
What makes us different from others?
- COB LED Strip not made in China
- Factory with over 20 years of experience in the lighting market
- Carefully selected components from leading brands
- Designed by engineers with many years of experience
- All production batches go through a 5-step quality control
- Our COB LED Strip rolls are available in 16.4ft and bulk led strip 328ft rolls (on demand)
- COB LED Strip production time is 1-2 weeks if we do not have stock
- 5 year warranty
The natural color of light
Friendly for eyes, true-color rendering of illuminated objects. The color rendering index (CRI) is much higher comparing to cheap products from Asia. Color rendering index CRI (Ra) in simple words measures the ability of a light source to accurately reproduce colors. A value of CRI = 100 is the maximum value and determines the ideal color rendering. In practice, CRI> 80 provides accurate color rendition for us to feel comfortable with as we see the colors of objects around us look natural. The cheaper LED strips have usually CRI under 70, the color of light irritates us and we stop recognizing the colors of well-known objects. Customers often refer to this as the "light like in the morgue". This phenomenon is often identified with the white cold color. But this is not the right reason it is Low CRI.