Bright RGB LED Strip ~ Verbena Series
We cannot ship rigid items over 2.4m (8ft) in length due to freight restrictions. These products are offered for customer pickup only. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
LED strip only ~ Profile, channel, covers, end caps and all other accessories are sold separately
The Verbena Series bright RGB LED strip is a high-density strip with 120 LEDs per meter, making it the ideal strip to be used when your application requires "punch" or to obtain a homogeneous (dot-free RGB, no visible pixels) appearance in LED Channel.
This high quality indoor color changing LED tape light is designed for professional lighting applications which expect a long lifetime. Color changing RGB strip is perfectly suited for indirect and cove lighting in domestic and commercial settings, as well as specific applications where color changing is desired such as stage lighting, bar area lighting and indoor playgrounds.
- Top-quality Osram LED components
- 3-chip RGB LED
- Osram 2835 RGB LEDs
- Thick FPC
- Thermally conductive adhesive for easy installation
- IP20 and IP68 Ingress Protection Ratings offered
- Dimmable: Yes
- Supply voltage: 24V DC
- LED density: 120 LEDs/m (36.5 LEDs/ft)
- Wattage: 16.6W/m (5W/ft)
- Light output: 826lm/m (251lm/foot)
- LED strip efficiency up to 49.8lm/W
- LED strip width: IP20 10mm, IP68 waterproof 12mm
- Roll size: 5m rolls (16.4ft)
- Cutting pitch: Every 50mm (2")
- Can be custom made in long rolls on request
- Power up to 8-10m of LED strip from one side without any visible loss of light at the end (double that amount when powering from both sides)
- Designed and manufactured in Europe
- Warranty: 3 Year (50 000 hour lifespan)
- Combines well with our Oslo polycarbonate lighting tubes: Oslo, Olso Mini or Oslo Doble
- Attention resellers and manufacturers - Please contact us for competitive pricing on our Bright RGB LED Strip
- Bright RGB LED Strip Stock Items Are Same Day Shipped From Knoxville, Tennessee, United States.
What makes us different from others?
- High CRI LED Strip not made in China
- Factory with over 20 years of experience in the lighting market
- Carefully selected components from leading brands
- Designed by engineers with many years of experience
- All production batches go through a 5-step quality control
- Our High CRI LED Strip rolls are available in 16.4ft and bulk led strip 328ft rolls(on demand)
- 5year warranty
The natural color of light
A high color rendering index is friendly for eyes and gives true-color rendering of illuminated objects. The color rendering index (CRI) is much higher comparing to cheap products from Asia. Color rendering index CRI (Ra) in simple words measures the ability of a light source to accurately reproduce colors. A value of CRI = 100 is the maximum value and determines the ideal color rendering. In practice, CRI> 80 provides accurate color rendition for us to feel comfortable with as we see the colors of objects around us look natural. The cheaper LED strips have usually CRI under 70, the color of light irritates us and we stop recognizing the colors of well-known objects. Customers often refer to this as the "light like in the morgue". This phenomenon is often identified with the white cold color, but this is not the true reason - it is in fact the low CRI rating of cheap LED products.