wLightBox ~ Wi-FI RGBW LED Controller
- The smallest wireless light controller in the world, the wlightbox allows you to control colorful (RGBW) and plain LED lighting. It is can be managed not only by smartphones and tablets but also from your computer.
- Turn on/off the lighting from both the application and by using the push-button
- Its compact size means that the wlightbox can be installed in even the smallest of spaces.
- Besides the possibility to choose from over a million colors, it is also possible to choose the type of control. Connect the wall push-button (monostable) to the controller and depending on your needs control in the most comfortable way for you.
- Adjust a number of different light fixtures at the same time, or tweak them separately for maximum control.
- The Wi-FI RGBW LED Controller comes standard with 6 preset scenes that can be adjusted and has the capacity to have a total of 10 programmed scenes.
- The LED Strip controller is compatible with Alexa or Google Home
- View Instructions here
- BleBox App wBox Quick Start Guide.
- Google Home User Guide
- Alexa User Guide App Quick Start Guide.
|Maximum current (channel:||
|Maximum current (total):||
made of polyurethane composition not containing halogens, self-extinguishing for thermal class B (130 °C)
39 x 35 x 20 mm
RGB, RGBW, MONO
in the flush-mounted box, on the lamp housing, directly connected to the LED strip, e.g. furniture
μWiFi, compatible with Wi-Fi
direct connection (as an access point), Wi-Fi connection via a standard router, connection with access from any location in the world (requires access to the Internet)
Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, iPad Mini, Android, computers and mobile devices operating a fully HTML5
WPA2-PSK and authenticated encryption with associated data (AEAD)